or Connect

Posts by northwoods1995

I'm in MN and we definitely had a cold enough winter for tulips--and mine look the same as yours. They are flowering right above ground level and I don't know why. This is the first year I've had tulips.
My 2 yo DD has a few--forehead, nose, and back of neck. They have faded (especially the forehead and nose) but I can still see them. I'm not sure they are really noticeable to anyone else unless she is upset.   I have one on the back of my neck still--and I'm in my 30's.
Thank you for mentioning Pinetree. I'd never heard of them but I just checked out their site. Their prices ARE great. I wish I had known about them before placing my orders from 2 other places. I'll have to remember them for next year...or if I'm able to buy any more this year.  
My youngest child is 23mos and she does not put two words together either. She really doesn't say very many words at all. I keep waiting for that language explosion but it hasn't happened for her yet.
I am so very sorry.
I hit my (first) goal--and a week early too! Yay! I'm hoping to lose at least 5 more by Christmas.     How is everyone else doing?
I've had three c/s and bf all three kids. With my first it was more of a challenge. Milk was slow to come in, he was tongue-tied but it eventually all worked out. My next two I went into labor first and milk came in really quickly after the c/s. The past two times bfing has been easier than when I first started with my first child.
I was 169 this morning. I seem to fluctuate day to day by a pound or two but I am gradually going down, yay! I won't be able to get to the gym much this week so I'm hoping I can keep to my calorie limit without having the extra wiggle room.
I'm here. I just completed day 15. Woo hooo--halfway! I like Level 2 better than Level 1.
I went to the gym last night and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on a stationary bike. But I'm 172 this morning grrr. I seem to be fluctuating back and forth around 171-172...I can't wait until I get into the 160's! I won't be able to go to the gym today but I'm going to walk to the polls to vote (it's not far though) and I'll do the 30DS video later. Must. Resist. The. Halloween. Candy.