or Connect

Posts by mamaUK

Quote: Originally Posted by Attached Mama Seriously? My B&N carries it right on their shelf for like $3... How odd.... maybe we have all of them Hello! Are you talking about the hard back or paperback for $3? I'm desperate for the paperback but can't afford extortionate prices for it? If it is the paperback version can i buy it on line and could you post me the link? Thank you for any help you can give me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by fluttermama Five was an interesting year for us...a time that forced me to looker deeper within myself in order to parent and connect with my dd. Here is part of our journey that I shared in my book "Becoming Five"... Have you got any more info on your book? What chapters have you written about and also where is it available?
Does anyone know where I can get a paperback version of this? I've looked on amazon.co.uk and amazon.com and E.bay but no luck...they're all board back........I have collected the entire series in paperback apart from this one. It's so frustrating If anybody could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful!
Have you thought about finding some little enamel plates in a white or cream? I have enamel pots and pans in my LO's kitchen and it contrasts beautifully with the natural wood, mind you it still does 'clunk' a bit! LOL
So today I've been setting up a little play home corner for my 3 year old. She's very domestic and loves to play with baby, putting her to bed, etc and pretend to cook. So today I got this for her: http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/produc...Play%20Kitchen on the shelves I am going to put herb jars filled with dried rosebuds and dried lavender and little bowls of acorns and pine cones. So next to it I am putting a little low down wooden table with a table cloth on...
Quote: Originally Posted by mimi! So glad to hear how well your child has flourished and adjusted. Anyone experience their child having an absolute loss? My oldest still would like to watch - its been a year since the shut off - and we occassionally have movie nights as a compramise. He still feels like we've taken it away and will still sometimes tell me what a show was about. Its a real loss for him, still! Sorry mamaUK to hijack your thread. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by cat2116 hey there...ours is kind of loosely this:- -wake up -get dressed -morning blessing and breakfast -Housework/gardening and free play till lunch -Lunch -circle time -dd naps, ds does handwork with me, or free play -dd wakes, scheduled activity -play with daddy -evening blessing and dinner -bath -stories -bed monday-playgroup tuesday-painting wednesday-...
Has anybody read this book? What did you think to it? What is it like. I have read 'You are your child's first teacher' and 'Heaven and Earth' and i was wondering if this book had anything to add to what I have learnt from these two books. Thanks!
Cat i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pics of your play areas! So do you homeschool your children? I'm not sure I realised that. I haven't been able to see how my two children are going to play together yet as my baby is only five and a bit months old. I can't wait to see how things go when she starts crawling/walking etc.... it should keep me busy! LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by fluttermama pics? I will definately sort out some pics in the next couple of weeks!!!! I promise! I'm not so good with uploading pictures so they're the right size......... LOL I will put them on the play area pics thread :