or Connect

Posts by DirtBikeGirl

WTG! Let us know when your pieces are up! Chelli
I did it! I started my blog! The hardest part was coming up with a name that wasn't already being used. I decided to go with Wordpress.com over Blogspot. We'll see how it goes. http://www.writetoknow.wordpress.com Chelli
So, I've decided to start a Blog. My thought is, if I can devote some time to writing in any sense, I will get back into the habit of writing and will hopefully improve my skills. My questions are: 1) What are the best blogging sites to choose from? 2) If I post children's stories I have written, am I protected by copyright? Thanks! Chelli
Hello, I'm new to this website and forum but wanted to post a quick 'Hello' to introduce myself. I'm a full time working Mom to Sam (22 months) and part time single mom. My husbands job takes him out of state 2 weeks of the month. I have always wanted to be a writer since grade school, but you know how life can get in the way. I Recently picked up the pen again and am determined to pursue my passion. Imagine my excitement when searching for a forum dedicated to...