or Connect

Posts by kikimezz

Tana's mama, my son was born 6 weeks premature as well, he had an umbilical hernia and an inguinal hernia/hydrocele. His surgery for the inguinal hernia/hydrocele was when he was 4 months old. By that time the umbilical hernia went away on its own. We were told not to mess with it since his intestines are right underneath the belly button when you push in, we didnt want to do any harm. I suggest leaving it, it will def go away
I either wear a do-rag (headscarf), sometimes put braids in my hair, something, because I have the same issues. good luck
Hi all, I have a 6 month old son, who loves to roll over from his belly to his back. Cant flip all the way over the other way yet. Anyhow, he sleeps on his belly, but now that he can roll over, it is taking me forever to get him to sleep at night or even for naps because he keeps flipping. Its kind of getting frustrating, because he isnt going to sleep until like 11:00 at night sometimes because it takes so long, anyone have advice?
Does anyone know if I can order a Lea's shield online anywhere without a prescription?
I entered gynoll ii into google and found it sold online all over the place. This place seemed to have cheap prices. good luck! http://www.drugsdepot.com/viewitem.p...TRCP_JEL_3.8OZ
Annie- my cycles are pretty regular and straight forward. The ladycomp is pretty smart and learns your cycle over time, I wouldn't worry about it. You can always call raxmedical.com, they are super helpful whenever I had ladycomp questions. Good luck!
thanks ladies
Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know, I discovered ladycomp thru the aphroditeswomensforum site, and LOVE it. I used it for just over a year until I got pregnant (on purpose). I am now getting back to using it again. Its a great investment, takes the time and hassle out of charting with paper and pencil. It is costly yes, but its a worthy investment.
Just curious. thanks! :
D's mom I complety understand what you mean. I don't think it's us. I think it's a guy thing that we will never understand. Kind of like lifetime movies for us. Yet i would give up anything in an instant to spend with him, yet on a weekend he'd pick golf. I don't get it. I don't think I ever will. My husband is hoping my son will play golf with him too, ugh, just what I need more golf! Lol.