or Connect

Posts by _ktg_

I'm here, but work has been crazy since the end of July (HUGE PROJECT) which needs to be completed, reviewed & submitted by Sept. 9th. UGH plus the ramp up for back to school with my youngest about to attend k4 this year!!    No one is excited (yet) because schedules are changing, I'm hoping the kids will pitch in for making lunches and breakfasts in the morning otherwise cue the 3 ring circus.     Though I am looking for great cold lunch ideas for kids, my...
That looks delish!  I love that flavor combination of strawberries & balsamic vinegar!  With salmon to boot!  oh my stars!    Daily dose of AFM:  I'm commuting to work again via bike.  Road construction around my work is getting crazy, and I've been hemming & hawing about doing the commute again as a goal of recovering after the car accident.  So ask and the universe shall provide!   Also I'm going to pull together a treasure map since I didn't get to in April.  Crazy...
Maia - YIPPPEEEE and I agree with you - bring on the seafood!!!  All of that sound yummy and I'm glad I picked up some frozen cod from the store yesterday to make fish tacos!!  Too bad no one else in my fam loves seafood the way I do.  Wait I take that back - DS1 loves shrimp like it is going out of style.   Vy - I'm still here as I'm working to get back into my groove of logging in here at MDC at least daily.  I agree about the paths thing.  It was just a question I...
Oh and of course I was going to reply to the "home" question.  Home for me is both a physical location (though I find it changes - like this weekend, home was the woods! or sometimes it is Seattle and now it is my backyard/garden & little house we have in MKE).  It is also though who have around me - my kids, my hubs, my parents or some very close friends of ours.   Perhaps the better answer is home is a mental state of "peace of mind & total comfort" where I...
Belated Solstice to all!   I'm popping in for a bit to say hi and see how everyone is doing.    I hope life is treating you all well.   Life here has been good and we got to travel "up north" this past weekend to stay with friends at their cabin in the woods.  It was so relaxing and recharging, I love walking in the woods and big campfires!!   I met up with the local pagan unity council for their monthly pub moot and it was nice to meet other pagans.  I did...
I am bravely attempting to tackle the multi-quote - apologies if this is one huge tl:dr.  Thank you for the welcome back!  I have missed each of you :) I remember reading about that in the FB flower essences group  (I think!), I am SOOOOOO happy for you!!!   YIPPPPPEEE hey mama!!  I'm hanging in there, but my life has been swallowed up with volunteering at my oldest's school and battling/creatively thinking for funding sources.  Also running their PTA which is crazy...
Getting back into the swing of checking in here again - this is the only board I check in for here at MDC since my littles are not so little anymore.     I got a reminder to touch base while basking in the amazingly bright super moon last night.  WOW   I'll keep quietly following along, but sending out love to each of you :)   LM - I'm sorry to hear about your friend and I hope he's able to find peace with this stage of his life.
popping in to say hi to all of you wonderful ladies as I came back for the 2013 treasure mapping thread.  I see some familiar names and many new ones too.   It has been a bumpy year, but I hope to be able to pop in more often than I have in the past year   Bright blessings to you all!
subbing!  I love this time of year
Thinking of you LM & keeping your family in my thoughts during this passing   Maia - I'm sending M & you some positive energy (if you'd like!) especially with this latest news.     Mommy2Austin - sending you (again if you'd like!) some strength and healing energy for your little one.    Life is totally chaotic right now - work is crazy, the non-profit I'm a part of is starting up/launching = crazy busy, and both kids have been super sick this week. Oh and the...