or Connect

Posts by _ktg_

Woohooo Clay!! Congratulations on the Job!!  I hope it works out wonderfully for you!   Has this new doctor shared that information with you?  I'm wondering if the previous MD was just set in his ways in terms of selection of devices, techniques, and how much information to share with a patient which is sad to see with MDs, but happens all the time.    Good news though, there actually research going on for this disease - much of it is dealing with the osteonecrosis of...
Jan 1 -  Jan 2 - Groceries/household goodies (326/500)  Jan 3 -  (and it was my first day back to work after vacation!!) Jan 4 -  Jan 5 -  (Spent $10/$40 on some kombacha - but I get to reuse the bottles for my own brews this month) Jan 6 -  (spent $10/30 on Taco Bell Dinner since DH was going to D&D night) Jan 7 -  for DS & a friend birthday party (we split it with another family to keep the costs down since they are so close together) Jan 8 -  ($11...
  You will come to the right decision for YodaMae, I'm sending you hugs and strength right now.   
Oooh right now:   2-hour Tarot Reading by Wilma Carroll as I'm playing with my new cards.  It's actually making more sense on how to read the cards vs. having to look up the meanings. Urban Magick by Christopher Penczak Pride & Prejudice   I just finished over the holidays Book of Shadows by Phyllis Curott - which was a very nice read.   
Oh the fun of reading!!!   I just went to the library on Saturday and got the following:   2-hour Tarot - which is really nice overview of how to just read the cards vs. memorizing the meanings! Urban Magick - I love this by Christopher Penczak especially after I finished BOS by Phyllis Curott Pride & Prejudice - This has been on my reading list for a very long time and I will finish it   For the kiddos, 10 books from the kids section as I just browse what...

CONGRATULATIONS RUTH!!!!       Jan 1 -  Jan 2 - Groceries/household goodies (326/500)  Jan 3 -  (and it was my first day back to work after vacation!!) Jan 4 -  Jan 5 -  (Spent $10/$40 on some kombacha - but I get to reuse the bottles for my own brews this month) Jan 6 -    
Jan 1 -  Jan 2 - Groceries/household goodies (326/500)  Jan 3 -  (and it was my first day back to work after vacation!!) Jan 4 -  Jan 5 -  (Spent $10/$40 on some kombacha - but I get to reuse the bottles for my own brews this month)  
DH &  I love  30Rock!!  We have to watch together otherwise the other will get all pissy and such.  I don't know what season you are on, but all I can say is: Operation Righteous Cowboy Lightning    Our new show which we just got into: United States of Tara,  It has John Corbett in it and I  him.    Dowton Abbey is a show just for me when DH decides to go gaming for the night.    
I agree with DOK on this 100% - Just as life happens, so does death and the wheel continues to turn.  *hugs* I'm sorry this is happening for you and I hope you will be gentle with yourself during this time.