or Connect

Posts by _ktg_

Clay I'm hoping you will find a wonderful job that is not soul crushing in the process, because that makes even harder to keep going back to even for the $. *hugs* but my hopes are you will find what you need quickly!!!   As for Dowtown Abby - a link for everyone to see what are you missing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3moEeErr8   I can't wait to watch tonight on netflix! :)    
I LOVE downton abbey!!  I only got to see one episode on PBS, but I was hooked!  I was also a big fan of Upstairs, Downstairs too.   I'm hoping to catch up on Netflix for the rest of season 1 and then season 2!
popping in for a quick good morning to everyone!  I hope all of us has a wonderful Wednesday!  I'm off to do some push ups & sit ups before I chicken out and not do them!     
So far off to a good start, but it is still early in the month. Woohoo!!  
Just a warning - this is an epic multi-quote post since I haven't been on the past couple of days to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!   I love this wish!  Thank you!!         Wooohooo!  You go Mama and hats off to those kids of yours!  See if your DD will ever bring her homework home for you... YUM :)    I love this word!    Quote: That's how I spent my vacation too!  I crashed out the past 2 days with a nap after running around all week getting things done.  Such a...
Oh boy it's time for me to come back to this thread!  Oh how have I managed to spend the $$ once again after being rather disciplined in spending  a. Who you are: I'm Kate, WOHM of 2 boys and DH who is a lovely SAHD  b. Where you are going (your financial goals) - Replenish our emergency & savings accounts which have been hammered this past year for various reasons oh which I don't think were either emergencies or really urgent.  Getting back on track with no...
I'm coming back for more word of the year chatter!!!  My words last year were Believe and Balance.     Hugs to all who are in need!  I'll be back after changing a pooperific diaper! 
Oh Maia - I was wondering that when I read your post last night - did they pick this up on a scan he had recently, and did they do a biopsy, what type of lung cancer (NSCLC or others or if it was just mets from his primary cancer) and what stage.  Sorry my mind kicked into overdrive, but I didn't want to ask those questions because the news was so fresh & raw.     I'm hoping here that it is just some Granulomas and nothing serious - still sending lot of love & energy to...
Wishing everyone a bright Solstice!!!  Happy Birthday to Roo and it sounds like he had a wonderful party!!!   Maia - Sending lots of love to you in hopes it will to reveal a path for you in this dark time with this awful news.  *HUGS* sweetie & lots of HUGS   Clay & Val - don't worry I think I'm pulling up the rear on cards this year.  We got a house of ickies (DSx2, DH and I'm pretty sure I'm getting it now as I feel a sore throat coming on) this week and I am...