or Connect

Posts by _ktg_

I am looking for water kefir grains currently, and I'm in the US if there is anyone who is willing to share or have extra!  I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping
Maryeliz - Your points #3 & #4 are some of the reasons I was originally thinking (still pondering if I ever have time!) of becoming a doula as I believe all moms - especially those in high risk categories should have access to a doula's support.   I saw that with my sister who had pre-e with both her boys and probably HELLP with her first.  She needed someone to be a sounding board, but not provide medical advice (I'm not an MD!), just support with the decisions she was...
That happens to mine every once in a while and I just take a wooden spoon and blend it up before drinking.   Now I'm re-thinking if that is the right thing to do...
I would be calling either my family doc or my ob/gyn to discuss if they wanted me to come in for a visit & exam.  
  For my second - I was going for a VBAC and I hired a doula since with my first I desired more support along with someone to support DH.  Long story short, I ended up having an emergency c-section (FTP - after 7 hours of pushing) and it was amazing to have my doula there.   I wrote her presence into our birth wishes - even if I ended up back in the OR to be there for the closing, which would allow DH to follow the baby after his birth.  I could not have asked for a more...
That is some great news!!!  Yay!!  
Oh dear I forgot!!!      Ok so no to the nail gun because yeah all those sound like a bad idea.  DS's interests are in electronics?  Hmm let me go and pick DH's brain on ideas for tools to tear apart electronics because I love the idea of going to goodwill and let him work with some of those items for practice.  Like starting with lamps, radios, and working his way up to larger & more complicated pieces.     As for socket sets - those are nice if you are building or...
Oh I wish I knew what I was going to be when I grew up, but I don't!!!  It's more like an evolution of likes & dislikes, strengths & weaknesses.  Right now I'm mulling over a 10 year plan to get myself out of my current position and into a really different field.  It involves schooling which means a lot of part-time schooling since I'm el primo breadwinner currently.  What I can say is that I know a whole heck of a lot more stuff now than I did at 25 and that's nice to...
Morning Everyone - I've been reading and catching up love the trees, and the sun bread ideas.  I picked up one of those cookie "guns" - which squeeze out sugar cookies into a shape and one of them is a flower, but it looks like a sun!  So with a little yellow-dyed sugar - voila!  We have Sun Cookies. We also have Tree cookies too - but those need some work in terms of keeping the dough cool or it's a cruddy mold.   3x - so sorry about your Dad, but perhaps this new...
Ok everyone sorry for the delay on the card list - I swear I'm wrapping it up right now.  I've got PMs out to folks who have all said yeah or HECK Yeah!! in clay's case    The last 2 days have been a bit of crazy making in my house and this is the first moment I've had to sit and do this with everything I need at my fingertips.   I'm off to quickly help clean the house for tomorrow's baking day and help DH not lose his mind.