or Connect

Posts by _ktg_

Here are the names/addresses I have for the Yule Card Exchange so far -(12/08/2011) UPDATED LIST:   Vydalea Maia Katedavies45 FeralFox Me (_ktg_) Wombatclay Witchygrrl Valerie Qc     Is anyone else interested? If so  FINAL CALL  for Addresses!!!!   Just PM me    List will be sent out as of 12/09/2011 
Quick pop in to say - I've gotten a couple of PMs from folks and I think I have a list from last year with names/addys.  I'll post on Monday who I have and to confirm interest   We got our tree this weekend and now in "full get decorating" mode!    
First congratulations on the birth of your son!!   Second w/r/t your question - Caedenmomma beat me to the punch, so I will second her recommendation about the roll to the side (with the pillow craddling your lower abdomen (over the incision site))    For both of my c/sections - I used this technique (it's a rift of yoga in getting up after corpse pose) and it was a lifesaver.  Also stay ahead of the pain and take medications before the pain gets bad.    I...
Let me just say I am not a dream expert (CALLING AUBERGINE!!!) but just a couple of questions - did you feel not safe with your DS2 or did his appearance freak you out?  If you're not a snake or reptile person I can completely understand the heebie geebies, but think about his presence and did that in the dream make you feel uncomfortable?   I am wondering if your DS2 is a protector of sorts like a dragon? That's the first impression I get when I read your description...
By popular request And thanks (thank you goddess for awesome google fu!) to my wicked awesome MDC searching skills this is what I came up with from last year's thread:   Yule is Dec 22nd this year according to Google & I'll volunteer as Organizer this year - so if you're interested in participating PM me with your deets (as noted above).    In the interest of time - how about those interesting PM'ing me by 12/05/2011 (MONDAY) and then I can send out the master list by...
Checking in so I can catch up!  Clay I saw the last part of your post and I think you are missing just 1 more battle cry: ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (that's DS2's favorite one right now and I think he's just a bit older than Tor).  I also would like a bouncy house for my kids.  Perhaps we can have one together and then sip tea while the kids bounce around and wear themselves out.   I just checked up on the holidays this year and I'm in for a trifecta of...
Happy post T-day everyone!  I have (21!) posts to catch up and read, but I hope everyone had a nice holiday or a wonderful weekend with family and loved ones!   We just got back from traveling to my sister's and now I'm catching up on usual weekend items (canning, making, baking etc) but I did treat myself to some delicious yummy yarn with one of the black friday coupons I got from Jo-ann fabric.  I can't wait to cast on with it.  mmmmmm   Did I see someone...
Let me see if I can find mine, it was a just in case I have an ERC (which I did)  and it was really nice to have.      This is my own POV - but I agree with Ms. Dolphin - keep it short & sweet & simple.  Also I would write up 2 plans - one for the L&D nurses and 1 for you to cover the points you wish to cover which can be in more detail.    So instead the birth plan looks like this for L&D:   Pre-Op: *Dr. X did a consult with me and asked that I mention...
The Milwaukee Department of Health looks at the child/mothers originiating zip code with these cases and not just the zip code of where the death occured.  CHOW is located on a suburban side of Milwaukee, and the target zip codes are located east of CHOW in central Milwaukee.    The health department has a report posted with this data (2005-2008) on their website under Infant Mortality    
I think because the amendment had such simple language, that it leaves a lot of room for interpretation and assumption.  The lack of language and criteria for defining fetal death in the amendment opens the door in that the procedure could be challenged by a group on how did that MD determine the fetus was dead prior to the d&c and trying to paint a disturbing picture that the MD caused the death.    I don't think the procedure would become illegal, my guess is it would...