or Connect

Posts by _ktg_

I've read your post several times, and I am having trouble seeing the issue except that Mary left and both girls failed to pick up all the toys & trinkets before the playdate was over. Perhaps like the other PPs have suggested, just having a rule that all items are picked up & returned to their original spots before playtime is over is needed?
DDCC - I have one and used it for my toddler (at the time) and then my massive 3month old after the moby couldn't hold him anymore (it got too stretchy) Its warm, but I think you have to be mindful of the fabric you pick. We have some pretty thick fabric selections for the panels (we got the reversable one) and it can get warm. Not overly warm/hot, but warm. Its a great spring/fall carrier for us now in WI and we need something more breathable for our humid/hot...
Quote: Originally Posted by rachel_eva are you ever worried about roaches? i was planning to go and get dd a new dresser and some smal end tables and my mother freaked me out telling me that roaches can live in the joints of the furniture and then infest your house. am i being totally OCD about this? have you ever had this experiance? We buy furniture all the time from thrift stores and we have never had an experience with either bedbugs or...
I was just thinking about you this morning! I hope you are doing well - it sounds like it Congratulations for paying off that MRI bill - you do have mad money saving skillzz Hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoying the sunshine!
Quote: Originally Posted by mamaofthree http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...011_1119227106 have a look. anyone want to buy a house in brunswick maine? lol Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really love the all the pics with the trees and land too.
de-lurking as I'm taking the plunge into NT and more into primal eating, and everyone here looks like there eating what i love to eat! YUM! This is day 1 for me and right now I'm trying to base my menu from the south beach - except I'm not using any of the fat subsitutes or sugar subsitutes (except for stevia). I know I need protien and fats and felt a million times better when I was also taking 2tbs of CO during the day until I ran out, so I'm going to bring that back...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeress Maia- I couldn't do the Atkins. I considered the South Beach Diet but don't know if it works. I am ready to do something. Didn't someone post a link to a place like weight watchers but free? Mamaofthree- As I was typing, your name popped in my head, so I wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Well, it is dance recital week so we have rehearsal, dress rehearsal and two performances before we can call it...
Hello Ladies!! Wow lots of catching up - you gals are speedy this month already! I've missed you all dearly as I was trying to get back and catch up after finishing this monsterous work project, tour of Jack's school on Friday (en francais), then it was Jack's 4th birthday <>. I believe I am finally out of the whirlwind of activity and back on normal ground. Though I would be up for a nice relaxing vacation somewhere before...
Quote: Originally Posted by mtm ktg, I'll be checking up on you to make sure you have a good month. Want to check up on me too? I really need to get back on track this month to save up for summer stuff. good job Tradd! welcome waldorfknitmama. Anything we can do to help you get started? mtm - I'm in! This weekend was DS1 birthday party, so I am sorting out the various charges, but I am pleased to say I'm 99% sure we stayed within budget...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamabadger Given the comments made here, what do the PP's think should be the approach to CS, by "natural childbirth" proponents? I have always assumed that reducing the number of unnecessary CS's, and finding ways to make fewer of them necessary, was a goal we could all agree on. Is working to reduce the number of surgical births indirectly hostile to women who have had CS's? For that matter, is it even a valuable goal? If a...