or Connect

Posts by Pumpkincat

I am going through something similar mazajo, i know the pain and the second guessing. I know you are grieving a dream, but think about the reality. Be very careful what the kids see, remember, monkey see, monkey do. You are strong and keep it up. Recently i made up a list of reasons why my husband is not right for me, i look at it when i start missing him like hell, which is a lot. It is super hard for me being that i am very pregnant and have no other adults to lean on,...
Complete, or whole. Maybe a word that could mean unshakable, or something like the meaning of the phoenix, without actually being phoenix. I want to change my name, but i want it to be a testament to being complete without him kinda thing, or that i will survive and be reborn like a phoenix. Any suggestions? Perhaps even a character from a story who has an interesting name who embodies these qualities?
what about soleil meaning sun in french? or kai, which can be for a girl or boy, meaning ocean in hawiian, and strength in japanese?
Quote: Originally Posted by elmh23 I'm 37wks and don't really want to eat anything either. I do force myself to though. If you think you have depression, please get help soon! Back in October I had a really BAD time and am only doing better because of therapy and drugs (Wellbutrin is safe for pregnancy.) A little off topic here, but Wellbutrin is now safe in pregnancy? Where did you learn this? Wellbutrin can be used to treat ADHD,...
Wow, i am sorry you are going through this, i know it is hard. I had to give up my dog a few years ago because she bit my daughter. It was provoked by my daughter, but i still would take no chances with my children's safety. Within the hour, i had her at the humane society. I cried the whole way, i still miss her to bits. They took her because she was such a unique looking animal, very good temperment (usually), just a beautiful dog. One of the people who worked there knew...
yes, i was wondering the same thing. You did not really post much information. It would be easier to brain storm with you if we knew what you did and what sort of time you have to devote. I am starting something new myself. When sesame street comes on at 9 am, i let my toddler watch it as i make my to do lists and phone calls. It is sort of my structuring the day time. It is a new thing, so far so good.
Quote: Originally Posted by lilyka if you can sell locally in a shop that totally changes things. definitely get some samples made up and talk with the shop owners about pricing and stuff. As a general rule I would say there is not much money in it but if you could sell in a shop that would be awesome. I am much more likely to buy stuff if i can walk into a store and have a little while to fall in love and justify the expense. Hi again Lil!...
Quote: Originally Posted by lilyka Honestly I think you have a better chance using your quilting skills to make less expensive more practicle quilts. You may sell one or two really fancy expensive quilts in a year or you dould sell 5-10 simple practicle quilts in a month and end up making more money in the long run. if you are selling a nice product at a good price word will travel fast. I make simple block quilts with left over scraps and can not...
what is "LLL?" yes, i might be able to make some money here. It is a pity i cannot start on it right away. i hope no one steals my idea
Quote: Originally Posted by E.V. Lowi Check out the business forum on the Diaper Sewing Divas. The general consensus is that the market is glutted to overflowing with cloth diaper makers, with commercial manufacturers entering the market from overseas, as well. That being said, doing what you enjoy and believe in from home, has it's benefits even if top dollar financial rewards isn't one of them. You can still find your niche. Thank you for...