or Connect

Posts by TurboClaudia

x-posted a few places... CALL FOR FOOD FOR FORSYTHIA (Nicole) & FAMILY Anyone interested can email me at closethippiegeek at gmail dot com. See Amy's prior post for details. I can take food out to their house from any west side folks. Email to coordinate a pick up/drop off. Thanks, mamas! ~claudia
x-posted a few places... CALL FOR FOOD FOR FORSYTHIA (Nicole) & FAMILY Anyone interested can email me at closethippiegeek at gmail dot com. See Amy's prior post for details. I can take food out to their house from any west side folks. Email to coordinate a pick up/drop off. Thanks, mamas! ~claudia
Shafia is a wonderful speaker and amazing woman and advocate and educator. I will be away from internet access this weekend but look forward to listening to it next week in their archives. Thank you for letting us know! ~claudia
mamas: I am spreading this news far and wide in hopes for this mama & former college classmate and her family... www.kidney4beth.com. her older son is the same age as our marek and her plea really struck a chord with me. thank you for reading. ~claudia
thanks for the update, jess. : hug and : also I just talked to doug a few minutes ago and ebin did super during the night and doug brought him into bed with him early this morning even. go daddy! and doug even said to me taking care of both boys and during the night stuff makes him "appreciate his wife more" so yeah, he's getting it. more healing thoughts to you, jess, and now I need coffee. ~c
update oy about jstar. everyone okay. her mom is flying in tomorrow night to help them. she is on major pain meds, but had pumped milk for E in the fridge (or she said he also takes other milks). left message for Doug and will update when i hear back.
i feel sick to my stomach, and it's not the tummy bug that's going around. i feel like i am in junior high school again. : trying to get my head around the quote in my sig, and am having a hard time... still striving...
Sarah-bee, jstar & fiddle: what's a good evening to do a birthday celebration for you three mamas, just the mamas? do you have a spring break, Sarah, but probably on call...??? any day during the week is usually fine, but Mondays and Tuesdays are harder for me to coordinate since bill plays hockey one of those nights each week.