or Connect

Posts by TurboClaudia

finally caught up on all the audition episodes... whew... excited for the hollywood week episodes this coming tues and wed. and my hunny shared this with me today about the angry, sparkly, slightly crazy girl in the first auditions they aired. oh, i love the rhett and link... you tube video
ok, now i can see it. i thought i was imagining things. meesa: scary, scary. sending him lots of get well vibes. glad you were able to get more info from your sis instead of worrying about who-knows-what. please know i'll be thinking of them. ~claudia
completely perplexed by server things... it says meesa made a post at 914am PST but mine is the last post i see from 809am PST???!!!??? meesa, i hope things are okay... try to post again!
thinking of heath and hj... lisa: sickies be gone! EL: poop abt the $$$. but what fernie said, is it possible that she actually just forgot? sarah: thanks for sharing oy. wowza. renae: you just got oy. : that's funny. and you are clever. meesa: thinking of your nephew... i need ~claudia p.s. are anyone else's smilies and buttons looking broken with little x's where the pics should be? hmmm... dang server...
just saying hi. had a great convo with an old friend who i just felt the need to call and process my dilemma with. now left wondering why he and i never got together early in our friendship... hmm... could be the, umm, boyfriend i had at the time. and oh yeah, he was technically an employee of the university i attended. so yeah, that's why. but a great friend. yay for great friends! feeling really good right now. i friends, really, i do. excited about...
Maxine45! others have given great ideas and thoughts about the sharing/taking turns/when he is done playing. we have definitely taken the "taking turns" route and just recently, our 3.5 year old is finally understanding "sharing" his nachos or his popcorn or his game or his book. now teaching the almost 17 month old to take turns is the next step... hope you are well and I can't believe your little one is already 19 months! ~claudia
or as marek would say, "Jorja kitty says 'Meow!' But Turbo says 'Mrrrrrrrrrrow.'" i the MMF! ~claudia
i'm feelin' sad... more oy...
yes, whew, indeed, heath. so the phrase reflux sux is appropriate, right? stop scaring the crap outta your mom, hj!!! trying to get rid of the *bug* that's been going around here. i feel much better overall today, just a slightly stuffy head feeling. poor stefan, puked a bit of dinner tonight, but i think it may have been the texture of the noodles he wasn't used to. and his poopy dipes are stinky and mucousy from the cold/bug he's had. blech. off to check on...
heath: thinking of you and hj... update when you can. ~c p.s. frikka frakka dumb server...