or Connect

Posts by loveyourohana

Oh Columbus mama  what I wouldnt give to be in your area:)  We have always had issues, or school nurses coercing... maybe I have just been the exception to the rule... but it seems for my DS and family it has been an ongoing fight.   I have had the school nurse go so far as to contact the Mayors office, and I ended up in heat with someone from that office as well.  I was jaw dropped on that one.  Its been yearly hair pull for us, and in my eyes, almost unbelievable the...
I have had those almost yearly... (I believe it is a fear tactic, or a get as many to comply as can)  Know your rights and pay attention to any forms coming home with your child.     I actually discovered a form my son brought home and dropped on his bedroom floor (he was 6 or 7)  without my receiving it.  The form stated that there were vaccinations being given at the school on such and such day... If you didn't want your child to receive the list of missing...
How much is minimum wage, how much does it cost per child for day care, rent, car insurance, and how much is min. wage again?...  A lot factors in, and I don't think that only the upper class should be allowed to have families.  Is there really a fair price tag?  How much is it to have insurance outside of the USA?   I don't think i could ever look anyone in the face, rich, poor, or mid class, and say.... Your family used gov. money... they never should have had you....
I trimmed mine completely off... try turning your cup inside out first.... that way you will know if you like it without the stem.  I wear mine inside out all of the time as it actually works better for me.  So the Stem end is on the inside of the cup. Still haven't tried that with my moon cup though... just the Diva. 
I started with the belief in vaccination, I was raised to believe in them, but inwardly I never felt good about them.  I was told that my son would never attend school if I didn't vaccinate, and that any severe reactions he was having after receiving vaccinations had nothing to do with them.  (I was lied to by those I was supposed to trust!) My son was having the same reaction that the Pollings daughter had before she became autistic... What finally made me wake up and...
Absolutely I support them, nor do I think it should be illegal in the first place!!!  JKSeaWell basically took the words from my mouth so... in agreement with her post:)  I feel that having a license from the state or certifaction is great but there are pearls of knowledge out there that have been handed down, knowledge from past generations with way more knowledge and experience than someone with a piece of paper and less experience.  I would rather have someone who has...
I tried the mooncup first, but it doesn't fit me very well...  so I ended up switching to a Diva Cup.   It did take a little while for me to go through that learning curve, but now that I have I LOVE IT:)  I found that cutting the stem completely off was best for me, and recently discovered turning the cup inside out works perfect... no leaks, no pinching, and you could leave the stem just like you have it to give it a try.  As far as removing it without the stem... I...
I am so sorry! You can deal with this though... its her problem apparently... her panties in a knot, its amazing what anothers belief can do... Just hold your head high, and know that you have the freedom to make a choice as a parent. You have done nothing wrong... and perhaps you could take your child outside of the military instead of putting up with any of this. Do you have a MD ND anywhere available to you? Perhaps try listing in the find your tribe? Your...
Definately look into a Dan Dr... Healing the gut is very very important! DAN Dr.s are a really good way to go with this. I have seen so many children become soooo sooo much better with a diet change and chelation, that I very much believe in the DAN Dr. route. There is a video about a little boy in Hawaii, that has been through all of this. It helps to see the struggles, and the wonderful outcomes. I will look for the link and send it to you. Ok... got it......
It sounds to me like this lady has another problem in her own life... and this just happens to be how she is dealing with it. My own 2 cents.