or Connect

Posts by Carhootel

honestly I do take a low dose of meds and did through 2 pregnancies and breastfeeding but I also received some wonderful therapy and really got a lot from the book 'The Pregnancy and Post Partum Anxiety Workbook' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CHeck in the Finding your tribe - NC forum since I know this has come up there a lot. I live in Chapel Hill now but lived in Raleigh when my DS was born. Cindy Young is a name that I know comes up often but we also had no issues declining vaccines at Generations Family Practice in Cary.        the local Triangle Mommies forums have a Natural Living/Attachment Parenting board where you will also get lots more names. I have been to 3 pediatricians in the area since...
love Susan Delaney! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Didymos hemp Indio 2. Kozy Mei Tai 3. Kinderpack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since she's doing the cake what if you ask her to cut and serve the cake too? That way she will be at the wedding as invited (by SIL) but be more of a worker/helper/vendor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, not a good idea. Jogging is one of those times where a jogging stroller is a great idea. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well there are TONS of good ones! If you go Harris Teeter they have a section of NC Foods   I love some of the products from our local restaurants like Carolina Brewery BBQ sauce
I've been lusting after these   http://www.greenheartshop.org/eva-hand-painted-cup.html
The fact that he dislikes and is uncomfortable or unable to sit cross legged well would concern me a little. I would try doing some chiropractic care. I've only taken DS twice but they noticed that he was favoring one leg and a simple adjustment helped a lot! My 3yo DS now sits cross legged or in any position really. Whatever suits his needs at the moment but cross legged is very common Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 to 2 is so much harder for me! DD (now 3mo) is just as 'easy' a baby as DS was but having 2 has rocked our world. Of course DS is now 3yo and so maybe it's the having a 3yo that's rocking our world too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk