or Connect

Posts by Caroline248

I used to do a 13 hour drive once a month (well, twice because we had to go home) with my oldest. He was about one when we started. It was fine, not a big deal at all. And this was 12 years ago, so there wasn't a TV or anything in the car. I would leave early (like 5am) he would sleep, we would eat breakfast, drive, lunch, nap...not too bad! Good luck!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Brigianna do I count? I have 4. I'm strongly considering selling them to the circus, but at the moment, there's 4. You'll get more if you break the set and sell them on ebay. I have looked into it. I am checking in again. I think I did a couple of months ago. I think about you all when things are going nuts and wish I could talk to someone who knows. Hoping to keep up...
Gross-ree. I guess I drop the -e- in the middle...
Quote: Originally Posted by cristeen IIf he's fighting it, I wouldn't assume that he likes the "yummy bubblegum" flavor. To this day I can't eat anything artificially flavored like cherry or grape because of the nasty medicine i was forced to drink as a child. Yeah, I don't really think it tastes good, but I have heard so many mothers say how their kids LOVE their bubble gum antibiotics (I am being a bit sarcastic here..) ...
*Cross posted in health and healing..I need some more traffic before the next dose of meds....* Hey..I have an 18 month old son who needs to be on meds right now. He has bronchitus, the beginnings of pneumonia, an ear infection..you get the point. Anyway, he totally fights us on taking any medications, even the yummy bubble gum tasting ones. It has come to a point where we have to hold him down and hold his nose while we force it in his mouth. Obviously, this method...
Hey..I have an 18 month old son who needs to be on meds right now. He has bronchitus, the beginnings of pneumonia, an ear infection..you get the point. Anyway, he totally fights us on taking any medications, even the yummy bubble gum tasting ones. It has come to a point where we have to hold him down and hold his nose while we force it in his mouth. Obviously, this method is not good, but I don't know what else to do. Any ideas on how we can more gently force him to...
Ha! My period was due last Monday as well, and we had a condom break on day 14 of my cycle, and I also don't have a period yet. So I am a week and a half late. I am NOT pregnant. I don't know what is going on, but it must be something different. I have taken three tests and they are all negative... Take a test. Better to know than obsess (like me...)
I saw sausage in a box at Walmart...just in a box on a shelf. I asked my husband the same thing and he thought I was nuts, apparently there is a sausage that is fine like that. Maybe that is what she sends? ( I Think it was called summer sausage?)
Circuit City LOST the camcorder I ordered on that Monday after Thanksgiving sale. So no video of the kids Christmas show at church or Christmas. Then the woman had the nerve to suggest they credit my card and I rebuy it at $100 more at the store. Grr...
Quote: Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty aww, sorry hon. I hate the waiting.... I'm trying again in 2 days. Maybe you should too one last time? My last cycle was 52 days long, so I guess for the first time in my life I am having cycle issues. I don't get it. I am still nursing, but I nursed all my kids and still had a 28-29 day cycle. Weird. If I could temp, I might be able to make sense of it... Make sure you keep updated on your...