or Connect

Posts by Caroline248

Quote: Originally Posted by MissWorld : BFN!! Not only that but I had some spotting too riiiight after I tested but it hasn't turned fully into AF yet. I don't get it. That test LOOKED positive! I did get my hopes up bad. Oh well. On to a new cycle, I guess. I will be temping because I am just ready to be pregnant. TTC sucks. I'm sorry...that is so dissapointing. But you know, August isn'tthe best month to have a baby, it is so stinkin'...
Quote: Originally Posted by MsMom Yay Tara...I hope your rise in temp means good things for you! I am 10dpo. I have gone from feeling like this cycle is lost to being pretty optimistic. I have been feeling a little off...I feel hungry, but I'm not and my stomach is a little upset. Today all of the sudden I got these terrible shooting pains in my bbs...it was very painful. I've had stabbing pains on my lower right side. So, today I broke down and...
Quote: Originally Posted by sostinkinhappy DH and I decided that if we don't get a BFP this cycle, I am going to go see the Dr. and start that process. After lurking around here for a bit, I think I might have PCOS like a couple of my sisters. Since DH is gone for a few months, it will be a good time to have the Dr. check under the hood and see if there's anything amiss with me. . That is a good idea. I have cysts on my overies, they are...
Quote: Originally Posted by binkin So I caved. I am really anxious today and I have a doctor's appointment at 3pm to get refills on some prescriptions, and it's a new doctor. I'm also missing my mom really badly, and just having a bad day. So I figured (after reading all those signs on the TWW site) I might as well waste a dollar and see the BFN. Which is exactly what I saw. Someone smack me on the wrist and tell me to wait 'til Monday. I feel kind of...
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen FF finally gave me crosshairs. That puts me at 5dpo, I've been having cramping since yesterday. If my dip yesterday was implantation would it show up on a blood test taken yesterday? My dr ordered a blood test since my pee test came back negative again. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. all around. Have you heard anything yet? I think it may be a bit early, but who knows?? I got a positive...
Quote: Originally Posted by Transitions AF started today. Woohoooooooooooo!!!!!!! I was driving dh crazy too. Oh, I am so glad you had the result you wanted!! Now me... Quote: Originally Posted by ccasanova Yeah! I'm glad all turned out how you wanted! I still have to wait about 10 more days or so... *biting my nails* Tomorrow I will be 9 DPO, which is when I got my first positive test with the baby we tried...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kleine Hexe Anyone wanna wait until Dec 12th with me? Who am I kidding...I'll be poas on the 11th for sure. I'll proably do it on the 10th. Sigh. I have no will power. The thing is I don't know when I exactly O'd. It would be wise for me to just wait until the end of that week and poas on the 14th. Hey, I was talking my self into poas tonight. About 4-5 DPO. You never know..maybe it would be accurate. : I...
Quote: Originally Posted by TaraRae82 Ok, I'm officially joining here. I REALLY think I O'd either Tues or yesterday. FF doesn't think so (even if I put in several more high temps) but I say all signs point to those 2 days. I'll poas on Dec 10 or 11. Not sure yet. We'll see how my charts looks. That will put me at 13-14dpo. I will be testing on the 10th as well...lots here doing that morning!!
Quote: Originally Posted by TaraRae82 You are absolutely welcome!!!! The more the merrier! I hope you get the answer you want! Thanks!! Hopefully I will figure out the answer that I really want...it just may kick off our TTC a bit early!!
Hey! I have not been to the TTC board since I was trying for my now 3 year old!! We weren't going to start trying until maybe March, but here I am with a broken condom at day 14 of an obiously fertile cycle... I am due December 10th as well....with my 3 year old I tested positve at 9 DPO, but I want to wait this time around. Sure, I will be obsessing by next week!! Can I hang out here, even though I probably won't be really trying for another couple of months...