or Connect

Posts by Caroline248

I was just coming on to post this very same thing...so would you like a partner to wait with?? I got my first period in two years on November 12th. I was taking the pill, but last week I went on atbiotics for a staph infection and just stopped taking it since I knew I couldn't rely on it anyway. DH and I were intimate on November 26th, exactly 2 weeks into my cycle. I know I was ovulating or about to because of cervical mucus. Condom broke. Really. I can't...
Quote: Originally Posted by mom2tatum Hey Caroline, where do you live in PA? We're in Drexel Hill, Delaware County - so I was just wonderin... BTW, I love your blog. And your kids seem wonderful. I am in Bucks COunty. I have no idea where you are...I have to go mapquest. Thanks..you made me go and update my blog..I realized I was writing elsewhere and not copying... My kids are wonderful, most days!!
well, I don't think I have posted here in ages..but you may remember me! I loved reading the thread, and seeing all the pictures! I can't believe how big everyones babies have become (I guess that means mine too). I am going to take some pictures for the Christmas card today... We are doing ok. Getting into some sort of routine I guess. The kids had MRSA (staph infection) for THanksgiving so our plans were cancelled. After some yucky super-antibiotics, we are...
At least they are not plopping them down in front of a screen (TV, comp, whatever...). I would love for my in-laws to do something like that, even if for 5 minutes... Obviously, my own issues are coming out here....I do know how annoying the "Photo-Ops" are.
I used to sniff gasoline when I was pregnant. I also LOVED to go to Lowes and stand in the lumber area. I think it is normal (or common at least), as long as you are not actually EATING these things...
Quote: Originally Posted by mothertoall oh boy! thats my dp! he will plan and design for months! hence ....the unpainted walls.....i should just do it myself. go buy the paint and DO IT! wait....I have zero budget....lol...better start looking for free paint. I have tons of paint here, I would give it away! Maybe post on freecycle you are looking for paint...someone might jump for a chance to get it out of hteir house (since you can't...
Hey..we are here, but someone is crying (ok, screeching, but whatever)...
My biggest mistake paved the way for my children to exist. So, while it was a terrible terrible time for me, it worked out for the best. I would change it, only if I knew I would still have all my kids in the end, which I probably wouldn't if things didn't happen the way they did. Make sense:??
Quote: Originally Posted by octobermom Because she was hurting. . Exactly why I had my son evaluated. He was throwing tantrums several times a day out of frustration, I was losing my mind with his anger, it was for the best. Now, I don't think as many kids need it as get it, but for those of us that need it, it is a life-saver. Oh, my son was diagnosed as apraxic as well, but it was later taken back. Now we just have no clue. :
Can you guess what my sister is having? She is due in June. She is the one in the bridal gown, I am in the bridesmaid dress. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...o2cNGG¬ag=1 Also, can you tell if I am going to have another? Or if I am already pregnant?