or Connect

Posts by Caroline248

Quote: Originally Posted by mclisa I thought this thread needed to be bumped to the top and push all of the numerous child in car threads to the next page. http://ipusheddadoverboard.blogspot.com/ new pics of my girls. Gorgeous pictures!! Quote: Originally Posted by mclisa Kidzaplenty: isn't it when you purge stuff you get pg again? I have been tossing clothes out when I'm putting away the outgrown tubs. In...
Quote: Originally Posted by mcng Can someone please enlighten me and tell me what are the dangerous thingss that could happen again, besides the armed robbers needing a get away car, the only examples given here are from puttin the car in reverse, eveyr car I've driven lately you have to have the ignition key on and your foot on the break to be able to move the shifting stick so those scenarios are out. I said this in another post, but my son...
6 months ago, I would have said "Yes, of course.". The past May though, my son was one of "THOSE" kids that got the not-running car into gear (WITHOUT TURNING THE KEYS) and backed it out of the garage into the street. It slammed into a parked car. He was sitting in the front seat while I loaded the otehr kids in. I had no idea he could do that. Thankfully, noone was hurt. But, the what if's..... So, while I don't think there is anything really wrong with it,...
My husband was going to get one after our 4th, but I told him to wait one month so we could be sure. Now we are talking about finally making the appointment....our 5th is 15 months old. Maybe you are just not ready. Be careful not to get pregnant, and see what time tells you. It is a huge decision, no wonder it is so tough.
Quote: Originally Posted by flapjack I lost Isaac again yesterday- literally, DH went to one store, I went to another and Isaac went straight to the shoe store to buy a pair of trainers with lights in the soles I think we've found the answer to the question "where DO people think you go to to get these extra kids?" Obviously, Swindon Oh, that is so scary! Thankfully it all ended ok...It happens to all of us.
Quote: Originally Posted by transformed I am about to have #3, and my other 2 are 20 months and 4 years. I feel like its important for each my dh and I to get as much one on one time as we can, and also spend time as a family, individually, etc. I am not a mathmatical person but I am trying to figure out the equation and strike a balence with all of these. So how do you balence- 1. Personal "me" time 2. Whole family time 3. Time with...
Quote: Originally Posted by purposefulmother But really, for the life of me, I cannot fathom leaving my child in the car by accident. How can you forget your child is in the car? I have to say, I have accidently left my baby in the car. I picked my daughter up from school, which was a not normal situation. She was sick. I wanted to stop and grab a gallon of milk, so I quick pulled into the parking lot. I got my daighter out of the car...
Quote: Originally Posted by flapjack Caroline, any time you want a few extra kids, gimme a ring and I'll stick a few on the plane to you Umm, no thanks..at least not right now. I have a teething fourteen month old. Yuck. Quote: Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital I had a horrid, awful experience the other day. . OMG!!! I would be fuming as well. How dare people even leave their own house when they...
Good morning!! We just got back from a road trip to go to my sisters wedding....5 kids in the car for 13 hours, both ways. It was fun.: The whole wedding all I heard was how crazy, brave, nuts, blessed, cursed, etc..to have 5 kids. And EVERYONE assumes we are now done. I am not sure why they think that, is 5 some sort of magic number?? Quote: Originally Posted by whitedoyle Do you ever just want to get the heck outta...
Forgot to sub!