or Connect

Posts by Caroline248

Yikes, finally read the whole thread (and the last one). I have MIA, Post-partum kicks my butt at about 8-12 months every time. I can't handle too much around then! We are doing good. William is pulling himself up and trying to take some steps, but none yet. He eats next to nothing, and nurses about 6 times a day. I am actually using jarred baby food with him because he really won't eat anything else. Whatever, kids won't starve themselves. He is growing and...
Quote: Originally Posted by mpeel My DD has an email address. She is 10. She has to ask me for permission to give it to anyone. I read all emails before she does. Mostly, no one else has an email address she knows. She emails DH and our neighbors about their horses. All her friends have cell phones, who needs email. Anyway, she doesn't have the password so I have to log in for her and I check the messages out first and anything she sends out gets...
Quote: Originally Posted by stinkerbell2 (there are days I have fantasies of going to an office where no one throws up on me, or has a temper tantrum, or needs help wiping themself). . Well, that sounds like one of my bar nights back when I was "cool"...yeah, don't miss it.
I have been that mom...then thought the same thing..that I would be the subject of a post here. I think sleep-deprivation, which often comes with a "difficult" baby , makes us crazy. And I say "You are so done" all the time to my kids. I don't know what I mean by it really, it is just an expression we use. I don't think it has to mean something terrible.
I remember the panic I felt the first time I was left alone...it all worked out!! Take it easy, don'ttry to do too much, and enjoy!!
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristyH And what is with the Higglytown Heroes?! Me and my husband always think it's a little weird when they go anywhere with the Pizza Guy and everyone has to ride inside him. Anyone else think that is just a tad bit weird?! Um, or why everyone in the town is called a "hero"? Seriously annoys the heck out of my DH, he says it really takes away the meaning of the word hero. I mean, people working hard and...
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueStateMama Here's a more obscure one - Fireman Sam (it's On Demand and my fire engine obsessed DS looooves it - freaky Welsh claymation and all....) Why hasn't the town either billed Norman Price's family for all of the resources he's cost that town or sent him to juvie? Why does a tiny village have its own rescue helicopter on full-time duty? Oh, we are totally into Fireman Sam. ANd we live about 30 minutes...
Quote: Originally Posted by clavicula my two will be 21 months apart and it is gonna be super-difficult i guess! so yes, you are crazy! Yes, my last two are about that age apart, and it was hard. Wait. At least in fairness to the babies, they each should ideally get their own time.
Depends on the day. DH is done. BUT, he hasn't made the appointment for the surgery. We decided I would go on the pill so there was no permanent decision, so there must be some wavering there for him. I think I would like one more....in about three years or so. I really feel like there is another girl out there for us, but I don't rule out adoption either. So we shall see. I am only 31, so I have some years left.
I have been having those MONTHS.... I blame it on the tandem nursing....