or Connect

Posts by poorlittlefish

Hi ladies, I am hoping someone here has experience and can tell me what to expect. I had a breast reduction about 10 years ago. Was told at the time that I might not be able to breastfeed but at 22 I didn't care, besides, breastfeeding is gross Anyways, cut to 2 years ago. Had my beautiful daughter, I had lots of support up front in the hospital and from and awesome LC. Despite this, my DD lost quite a bit of weight and I had to supplement. I fed her, then pumped...
I have tried checking at my cervix and don't really get much. To be honest, it also kind of skeeves me out. Next cycle I will give that a try. Thanks so much for checking out my chart and for your input. Hoping for a high temp tomorrow!
Hi Ladies, I am hoping for some help with my chart. I am TTC again after having my DD 17 months ago. The first time around, I had very clear pre-o temps and post-o temp. I woke at the same time everyday and the chart was very easy to read. We conceived her when when I was 30 with no medical issues on our second month of trying. Cut to now, I am 32 and TTC our second. This month has just been nuts, first thing---my DD wakes anywhere from 5-6:30 on the weekdays...
This is another way to look at it, or as I would have. When I had my daughter, I was clueless about hunger cues-I never really got it because she ALWAYS chewed on her hands. Also, until I educated myself a little better, if she was hungry 1/2 hour after I fed her it wouldn't occur to me that she was hungry, I would try to soothe her another way. I look back on our first miserable month at the times I should have just put her on the boob but I was convinced there was...
Yeah, I had heard that about the food. I am taking MothersLove's Mothers Milk Plus and I have heard that Fenugreek can cause green stool. I guess it is more the mucous I am nervous about. I don't think I have a hindmilk/foremilk imbalence. Maybe but I had a Breast Reduction and I already have low supply so she does drain both bb's. So, I doubt it, unless you think that might not matter.
Thanks for the thoughts. She is having enough wets and poops so I don't think it is malnutrition. We do cloth and she wets ~10 per day and 2 poops.
Hi Ladies, This might be long but I need to get some thoughts from you as to whether I need to let this go of if I should do something about this. My DD is 5 months old, I supplemented with formula for the first 2 months and from months 2-5 she has been eating only breast milk. I have recently had to start supplementing with formula again since I am not pumping enough for my daycare bottles. The only reason that I have only had to start supplementing now is because I...