or Connect

Posts by KayTeeJay

Okay, I just read this whole thread and I can honestly say this is the most bizarre thing I've heard all day.   First of all, OP, you have got to be flipping kidding me. Those people are some of the rudest, tackiest, most distasteful a-holes I have ever heard of. I can't believe they could ask the bridesmaids to do all of this with a straight face. I'm sorry, I should have said "demand" instead of ask. It doesn't sound like you were given much of a choice. If I were...
Good deal, I have lots of contacts in that area so I'll see what I can dig up.   Also, I completely agree with your comments, you are right on. I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear on that in my first post--was just trying to get all my thoughts out while the baby was happy nursing. :) "Waiting to see" what happens would be setting the dog up to fail and of course, would be terrible for your DD. I just wanted to counter the knee-jerk reaction to immediately brand the dog...
Ok, just skimmed the posts since I am NAK, but uh, yeah, 5 weeks? That's reprehensible. Aside from the other myriad problems this can cause, puppies learn bite inhibition with each other. Your moms dog didn't have a chance to learn what's acceptable among friends and what isn't. Your mom's comment about the dog and your DD being "family" made me laugh. Do dogs sit around and drink wine while discussing current events with their families? No, they wrestle and play and...
The level of Internet Lawyering on this thread is cuh-razy. Statements including "probably" and "most likely" with zero qualifiers or statistics behind them really frost my cupcakes.   Anyway. I agree with the pp's who have suggested that calling CPS or the police non-emergency line and letting them sort it out is the best way to go about this. Also, my first instinct would have been to cut off all contact, but the posters who have shared their own experiences have...
Well, obviously I like Evan and Colin but here are a couple more: Cameron Kellan Devin Lawson Landon
Storm Bride, do you have to go to Disney? What about Busch Gardens, Sea World, etc...?              
DH was 19 and I was 20. That was eight years ago...hard to believe!
I'm here too! My ds1 was less than a month shy of 2 when ds2 was born. Ds2 is now 10 weeks old. The hardest thing for me was/is that DS1 isn't completely weaned. We're getting closer, but it's hard for him to understand that he has to wait sometimes. I've found myself nursing both at once more times than I can say! He's also watched more tv than i would like, but it's WordWorld 90% of the time so at least it's mostly educational. Co-sleeping has been a lifesaver, as has...
Thanks guys...I think I will leave neutral as you all suggested. I just checked her shop and she has listed items in the last hour. GAH! Just flippin' convo me back and say you got busy with work or had too many orders or had explosive diarrhea and haven't left the bathroom for days or something and I'll forget the whole thing. It's just maddening.
Hmm, the only one that's coming to mind is my high school algebra/trig/calc teacher who was young and blonde, and liked to wear thong underwear. All the boys loooved it when she'd turn around and write on the board. However, my DH's high school Spanish teacher was convinced that in a former life, she was a tree on an English cliff, overlooking the sea. He says she was perfectly nice and normal except for that part.   Oh, when I was in college I had an ethics...