or Connect

Posts by KateSt.

Dear Sisters, The energy this thread has taken on is not an energy I wish to be in. I've asked Cynthia to please delete this thread.  For those who I was able to connect with briefly, I truly appreciate you and wish you all the best. For those who have taken offense to me for any reason, I realize there was an energetic exchange going on that has served us each in some way, no matter how uncomfortably. Maybe your anger at me was a way to start healing your grief. And...
@russell27, so glad it resonates, Dear Sister. I look forward to hearing from you again soon. @NaturallyMo and @phunkymama1 , my office hours are over for now, but the next time I offer this, you two will be the first on my list.  @mamacatsbaby, you're wonderful! So glad you are enjoying the energy here ~ I am too! Much love to you, Dear Sister! ♥ 
Dear Sisters, Know that all these messages, although individualized, apply to ALL of you on this thread ~ those that have commented and those who are simply reading. You may read someone else's card and find that it resonates with you ~ and that's because it DOES.  The cards for each Mama indicates an area that is being concentrated on in the NOW, but at some point, each of these messages applies to all of us in some form.  So if something feels right to you, even...
@Kaliakra, the card I pulled for you is "Guides and Angels: Spirit Baby is asking you to rely more heavily on your guides and angels for assistance. They are always available , and eager to help ~ you simply need to ask. This card indicates that they, along with your Spirit Baby, are indeed sending you messages. Messages come in many forms and your will come in a way that is uniquely personal. Embrace the Divine help of your angels and guides and know that you are always...
@chuord, the card I pulled for you is "Clearing Blocks: Pulling this card indicates there are some blocks that need to be cleared either on the side of the parents or on the side of your baby. Exploring some chakra clearing exercises would be very beneficial for both you and your Spirit Baby. Toning is another powerful way to quickly and effectively clear any blocks you or baby may have. See what feels like a good fit for you. You will hear some information within the week...
@WifeofAnt, the card I pulled for you is "Meditation: this card indicates that your Spirit Baby would like to communicate with you more intensely. Meditation is the perfect opportunity for deepening your bond with your Baby. During meditation you may get intuitions or insights. You may see visions with your inner eyes or you may hear a soft voice in your head. Spirit Baby may have some instructions, suggestions, or messages of love to share and he or she asks that your...
Okay, Mamas, pulling cards now. @russell27 you are first. The card I pulled for you from my Preconception Deck is "Pursuits of Joy: Sometimes it's easy to get overly focused on Spirit Baby that everything else in your life falls away. With this card, your Baby is asking you to find creative outlets that bring you JOY! Share your talents or gifts with others or do something just for you. Your soul is asking to be nourished. Life is about joy and it's time to bring more joy...
Yay, chuord! Your energy is beautiful! I look forward to pulling your card tomorrow. ♥
LOVE the idea of a "saner" TTC! LOVE IT! Mamas, forgive the intrusion from an outsider (though I have done the whole TTC...not sanely, however...). I just wanted to direct you to a thread I started about Spirit Babies and their perspective of TTC. I'm thinking some of you might be open to it.    If so, I'll see you there. If not, I love you anyway.   http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1391795/spirit-baby-wisdom-on-ttc   Much love, Saner Mamas. ♥ Kate
And Mamas, I do have some office hours set aside tomorrow (I homeschool my boys which is why my time is limited), so to get the ENERGY and the TRUST going on this thread, I'd like to offer to pull a card for the first three women who respond after this post (russell21 and WifeofAnt, I'm happy to pull a card for you as well, if you want one. Just let me know.) Respond here if you'd like me to pull a card for you (I have a pre-conception deck that I use with some other...