or Connect

Posts by KateSt.

First off, Congrats to Rachel and Joshua! Thanks so much for sharing your story and beautiful pictures. He's a little dream... Secondly, I can't thank you ladies enough for the support and strength you've given me. Surprisingly, a lot of my nervousness about my meeting with my mw is gone (or at least dormant at the moment!) and I know your encouragement has had a lot to do with it. My appt is at 2pm today -- I'll let you know how it goes. Niki -- thanks so much for...
Oh, Sonya, THANK YOU! You have no idea how much I needed your post! If you don't mind, I think I'll borrow some of your words because they are exactly how I feel about my m/w. Thank you SO much!
Amanda -- we cross-posted. Just wanted to welcome you!
Hi Mamas, Niki -- thanks so much for starting a new thread. And I do SO hope you stick around! You never know, circumstances could work in your favor so that you get the uc you really want. Either way, you have a lot of good things to contribute..so don't leave! AmyD --I want to wish you a (belated) congrats on how it worked out with your mw! You must be so relieved and happy it turned out as it did (and I hope you get reimbursed or have MUCH less to pay!) Laura...
Joy, you look great. You must be so happy to finally have a pregnant belly! BTW, I know what you mean about wanting "preggo woman attention." Every time someone in a store asks when I'm due, I just glow! Thanks mamas for your compliments! (and I was nervous about posting them...) Hevea -- I felt the same way when you posted your pics -- a wonderful face to put to a wonderful presence here on MDC!
:LOL Sounds like February Mommas are indulging themselves! Our babies must be going through a big growth spurt right about now, right? Wow, it was shocking to see "third trimester, here we come" in the new thread! Guess I better get busy! Anyone else paint their belly for Halloween? Dh painted a cute jack-o-lantern on mine. I'll post a pic in belly pics when I get a chance. So, here's my question of the day -- what are you mommas doing to help mentally prepare for...
Oh, you all look so wonderful!!! Here are my pics so far: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hatchling/ Password is 5918. Hope it works!
Oh Shannon!!! I can't say anything else that the other ladies haven't. And Peri is certainly an excellent resource! Have at the white wine (or a hot toddy?) Tug -- GREAT news!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Kitty -- how exciting to be thinking of becoming a doula! And Hevea, how exciting you found one you really connect with! I haven't given much thought to a doula, but everyone tells me what wonderful support they are. I may start looking...
OMG, Traci...Toll house cookie bars for sure! (And I think I"m stopping at the store today!) Congrats on your dh adopting your dd! That's wonderful! Susan -- welcome back from Disney. I know I'd feel the same way you did. Whoo-hoo RED SOX! (Still can't believe it!) For all those feeling guilty about sweets, I have a similiar bargain with myself as Susan does -- I tell myself I have to eat at least 7 servings of fruits and veggies a day and then I can have my...
Hellokitty -- I'm refusing the glucose test, too. I also agree with hevea that if you don't think you're at risk, why bother? (I know other mamas feel differently -- I followed that glucose thread for awhile -- but refusing feels right to me. Heck I've refused everything else! :LOL ). But my m/w's are very cool and they have a list of suggested meals you eat before you take the test (they don't agree with the drink either). If you want, I can ask for the list for...