or Connect

Posts by KateSt.

Jen, it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad your baby is active and things seem to be okay. I've been thinking about your and your sweet babe. Joy -- that sucks! You ever see that movie "Office Space" where he says "I never liked paying bills. I don't think I"m going to do it anymore." I think of that every time I have to write out those checks. Money woes are awful... Lesley -- yea, 2 more years of school wouldn't appeal to me either -- esp because you just...
Ellamakes2 and Hellokitty -- I use either OilSmart or Nordic Naturals Total EFA. You can find lots of others in health food stores, too -- though as Sofia said, perhaps sleeping through the night is just wishful thinking! Hkitty -- sorry your rash hasn't healed. : That must be so frustrating. Shan -- glad you're feeling better. You and Hevea have lots of pregnant fun on Saturday! Lesley -- glad your enjoying your time away from school. Shannon's idea is a good...
Hi Niki! I love your children's perceptions of your upcoming birth! I tend to believe children are very in touch with things like this and maybe they know exactly what they're talking about. How touching and special!!! I don't have any children yet to give me their thoughts, but I asked my baby one night before bed if he'd prefer to be born in water or out. The next night I found myself with a sudden urge for a bath (and I don't take a lot of them) and realized as I was...
Oh Sofia... I think the fact you're so honest with your feelings will definitely help you heal this situation. Lots of hugs. And it does sound the u/s was definitely a good idea for you. Hevea -- I've been meaning to thank you for the description you gave of your prenatal yoga class. I was really on the fence about going to my workshop with dh, but after reading your post I sent in the check and registered! BTW, your dh sounds SO much like mine! Thankfully, very...
Will be back later to write more, but Monica -- OLIVE OIL for stretch marks! I've read that so many places. I have olive oil soap and I use the Belly Bliss which has olive oil in it. Kitty, I do hope it works for you for your itching too!
Thanks for the warm welcome back, Brandi and Mamajaza. Both of your sentiments really mean a lot to me. Dancermom -- that's quite a little story! How lucky you are, though, that you haven't experienced any opposition to your uc choice. I know many people close to me would freak out if they knew. So...they won't find out until after the fact. I'm fine with that. Glad the test turned out to be positive!
Hi Mamas, I don't know if anyone will remember me. I was here (though not for very long) back in March with my second pregnancy. I was very excited to be planning a up/uc and just loved the support of the women here. When that pregnancy ended in my second m/c, I had a really tough time -- I lost faith in my body and intuition and frankly, didn't know if I'd ever find the confidence to aspire for uc again. I got pregnant 10 weeks after my m/c (not planned) and spent the...
OMG, Ekblad, that sounds terrifying!!! Sending positive energy your way...
Heve :LOL No need to apologize for the chocolates. I blame US customs!!
Hi Mamas, I'm back from an extended weekend and had a lot to catch up on! I'm sorry to hear about the confusion btw bh and preterm labor (I haven't read the other thread yet, but I'll search it out later). It sounds very stressful. Shannon, I can't believe you have yet another ailment to deal with. But I so loved reading about Havoc. His behavior really does remind me of one of my kitties, Luna. She follows me everywhere -- I call her my angel-cat and my midwife. ...