or Connect

Posts by KateSt.

THANK YOU, Heveasoul!! It was so fun coming back from a long weekend to find a gift on my front porch. I got the Birthing From Within Book (just want I wanted! ), some wonderful belly cream (it smells so good!) and another herbal ointment (can't remember the name) which I know will come in handy. I've turned into such an "all-natural lotion junkie" so your gifts were very appropriate! I also LOVED the card with the autumn photograph. Dh and I fell in love and got...
Thanks, Hevea! I appreciate your thoughts. Off off for an extended weekend with dh to celebrate his bday. I'll see you all on Monday!
Here ya go Kitty! Hope it helps: http://www.bloomingbody.com/pics/bellybliss.html Monica -- glad your dh is okay (though in major trouble!). Hi Shannon! I loved your doggie/baby story. Amber -- glad your sickness didn't stick around. What a weird thing, though, huh? Good night ladies...
Hi ladies, I've been gone and had a lot to catch up on! Since we're talking about pets, something really neat happened as I was reading through this thread. One of my kitties was sitting on my lap nestled right into my belly and I felt the baby start to move a lot -- I looked down at my kitty and her ears were all perked up as though she were listening. The baby stopped moving, my kitty's ears went back to normal. The baby started moving again and kitty perked her ears....
Hi Ladies! Last night our baby was so active that dh actually got to feel him for the first time! First he was just kicking, then he started swimming -- it was so great to share this with dh. A very special way to commemorate a poignant anniversary today (see my sig). Okay, I hate to ask this will all the wonderful cloth diapering talk going on... but : has anyone ever tried Seventh Generation disposable diapers? I know organic disposables sound like on oxymoron,...
Okay, I've got a minute so I wanted to catch up. This will be a long one -- lots to respond to! So here goes.... M2Chloe -- I hope your sweet dd is feeling better today. Tug -- I'm so sorry about your prolonged bedrest (though your dh certainly puts a positive spin on it). And your banana breads sounds yummy! ummmm..... Susan -- I giggled when I read your French Toast story. I had a similar "pancake incident" about a month ago, so I could relate. Monica --...
Shannon
Oh, THANK YOU, Mommas for all your input! Your advice and experience is invaluable. I plan to study this thread! Better than any advice you could find in a book, I'd say! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Shannon I'm so glad my gift gave your day a little lift! That makes MY day! I had so much fun putting it together! (And I'm glad the cheap, store-bought chocolate found it's way to you! ) Been busy, busy this week but reading all the posts and thinking about you mommas...
Hmmm....what about sending chocolate TO Canada from the U.S.? Store bought? Hope it's not confiscated! Damn customs -- I'm so about not getting my chocolate in the mail! Thanks so much for trying, though (hevea? Shannon? ) Gotta run, post more later!