or Connect

Posts by kris10leigh

at her younger age she had 2 books for colors and shapes. I've started buying her more books recently (for my sanity) and to keep things interesting.. barnes and noble here is really good cause they have alot of those kind of books for like 70% off. So i did buy her a flip flap book with fish it had textures and all kinds of things. so that was nice and the surprise is never ruined for her no matter how many times we read it. She loves shopping so I've incorporated colors...
I am in a relationship with A parent. . her father. thats the role i play. . i guess with the length of our relationship i play a role close to step mom but i don't refer to myself as her step mom. just as her kristen. I am to her whatever she needs or wants me to be. Play pal, her dad calls me her stylist, her planner (for taking her places family trips etc) babysitter, reader, anything. I'm just here for her and her dad . . they are 2 of the most important people in my...
Music is very much apart of her everyday life. my boyfriend is a music major and before she was walking she was strumming his guitar as well as playing his keyboard and she definately loves to do so. She passes anything musical and wants it. We like to keep her involved with things you wouldn't normally see or use. we have a ethinic store i guess you'd call it, it's filled with different instruments you don't normally see as well as masks and things like that. it is one...
My brother is 6 and about 2 years ago my mom seperated from his father, my step father. His father has some deep issues that were never being resolved and by the end he had completely invaded my privacy in a way that was unlawful. So my mom seperated but never divorced. I think the way they tried to "transition" him into the seperation only confused him more. They were living in seperate houses but for the first year they would go places togeth, still act like a normal...
Hi, I'm in a relationship with a parent of a 2 year old lil girl. She is very bright however she was extremely late on talking, infact she is still learning simple words. She doesn't talk for many people and often talks the most to me. Since she got used to me I have been trying to teach her words, and finally i see my work is paying off! Since she is now talking somewhat I have decided to start teaching her more. Colors, alphabet, numbers (counting as well as the hand...
alissas mom never showed lastnight, after a few calls she told steven she didnt feel like getting her. and we said we could keep her til 3 oclock today, i had to work at 330 and steven had school til 7 tonight. she didnt show til 4. i had to leave alissa with stevens gma that just had back surgery and even tho she said she could take care of her i was a nervous wreck at work. she picked her up at 4 stevens gma said she cried at the sight of her mom. her mom asked her if...
wow thanks for all the advise! I knew there was a free website out there but I couldnt think of the name of it for the life of me now that youve said thats what i was thinkin of! lol. I did feel like we should get a place first but we were both scared of finally having a place but no bed to sleep on! lol But I had talked to 1 of my friends she said she has a spare full size bed that needs clean but that i could have it. . its better than nothing and ill rent a steam...
Ok so yesterday I paid off all my credit cards and I have no debt except my car payment at this time. Steven has no debt at all so I am the only 1 who really has bills to pay. We are living in his grandparents house and even tho it is big and they do not want us to leave we REALLY need a place of our own. We need a room for his daughter (who comes on weekends and sometimes through out the week) and just a place that is ours. Steven does pay his grandparents 100 a month...
I think that he does care, but I also think he is lost. He doesn't want to fight so he doesn't show her to much emotion. He is still saving all messages that she sends to him. hopefully he will find a good attorney. She dropped alissa off on thurs he is suppose to take her home tonight but we may keep her longer if she lets him. He took her camping with his grandparents and she seems to be having a good time. For the first time since her sprain she is running and jumping...
I am so irate at this point ita unreal. alissas mom got kicked out but she wont let him keep her till she gets a place and worse today when he called she wouldnt tell him where she was or how she was doing. NOTHING. Im mad at her for being so immature and im mad at him for not taking this more seriously. i dont know what to do. he was suppose to get her tomorrow and i really dont know what will go over then. i dont know where she is but my guess is she got dropped off at...