or Connect

Posts by samy23

I Finally know something in life that I really want to do and feel very passionate about, but it is going to take quite a lot of time before I can actually do it, probably a good year. And so I am feeling extremely impatient lately. Has this happened to you? How do you deal with such a strong feeling of impatience I guess is what it is?    So far I have made a list of things I need to do in order to reach my goal. I am hoping that beginning to do those things will...
Thank you I am not blaming myself, I know I didn't do anything to cause this to happen, I was as careful with myself as I could be and you can't really control how stressed you are at certain times in life. This was not the right time for me.   Wanted to update that I continued to bleed throughout the evening, night and am still bleeding this morning. I took 2 pregnancy tests when I woke up and both were negative, so that confirms to me I am no longer pregnant. It's...
Cramps started 20 minutes ago, I just went to the bathroom and I am bleeding lightly. I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and don't know how to be sure or not if this is a miscarriage? Is it even called that being this early? Would a pregnancy test be the only way to be sure? Might the hcg still be in my urine either way? I will get some tests later and post back with the result, but could you please give me some advice? Also can stress cause this? as I have been very stressed all...
I ovulated Sunday as my temp dipped and then spiked today, plus I had some O cramping last night too, so 24 hours from that is Monday night...so yeah seems like no chance of Tuesday being any good at all to inseminate. But like you said, as it isn't going to cost me anything, and well.. you never know hey! I'll go ahead with Tuesday morning anyway with the slight hope for a super viable egg or something.   Goodluck everyone inseming this week!
Can anyone advise me please? I got a positive OPK today and expect to Ovulate tomorrow (Sunday), but my donor can't make it until Tuesday. Will that be too late? I don't know if the egg will still be viable, as all I can find online says 24 hours for the  egg maximum, which will be Monday. So Tuesday is too late right? .....Would you try anyway, just in case? I don't know what to do here.
I've never had this before but noticed I've had blood tinged in my CM for the past 2 cycles a few days before ovulation, does anyone know what has caused this? And is it a bad sign for fertility or a sign of anything to do with infertility issues? It seems strange to happen suddenly when it never has before, and is it likely to continue each month from now on? I don't know if I should see a doctor, please advise me.   Also, it isn't like fresh blood as it is more...
Me too, so very sad just before Christmas, heartbroken for them all.   Darcy congrats on the great timing!   Question How long do you lay with your hips elevated after the insem? I read it should be 30 minutes but I did it for 60 and had no leakage, how long for you guys?   AFM AF arrived 3 days ago so I'm out this cycle, and we are not TTC during this new cycle as it's too busy around the holidays period and O will be between Christmas and New Years. So it will be a very...
I thought a positive OPK means you will ovulate between 12 and 36 hours, not 24-36? According to my chart I ovulated on the actual day I got my positive OPK, so the 12 hours was probably right for me. I guess no one can say for sure unless you are testing every hour, then the first hour you get a positive would be when you count the hours from.... but either that same day or the day after I would say for Ovulating.   AFM AF arrived 3 days ago so I'm out this cycle,...
AF arrived 3 days ago so I'm out this cycle, and we are not TTC during this cycle as it's too busy around the holidays period and O will be between Christmas and New Years. So it will be a very frustrating cycle for me not being able to try but I will keep charting and trying to keep healthy ready to try again from January. 
Sparklemama sorry you are going through that with your DH, personally not wanting more kids would be a deal breaker for me when it comes to marriage.   Mamapigeon and emily congrats on your BFP's I see them slightly!   Serenyd sorry AF arrived, I will be joining you today on CD1 again...boo   AFM I'm 13 dpo today and waiting for AF to show, it feels imminent so im sure it will be today and I can start again this next cycle.... trying not to be sad I didn't...