or Connect

Posts by polka123

Animal Heroes.. I can't even watch it anymore
:
:::
yes I do & I buzz DS's hair also... It looks good. DH even trims my hair
GROSS !! hey, our area District judge got a DUI & nothing happened to him - still presiding: welcome to PA
Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sun on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight. I am the soft starlight at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die.~ author unknown (possibly being from a Hopi prayer revised by either...
I just can NOT wrap my head around the tragedy of Jess & her sis Amy I can't stopping weeping for these families These women showed all of us incredibly grace & strengh thru their tragedies. Bless them, Angels will care for them..... they will be missed & they are an inspiration to us all. Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there; I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sun on ripened grain, I...
hmmm. not at all, I started getting the idea when I approx 7yo.. I NEVER felt bad or sad.. yK, every still gets a "Santa" gift @ my house. It's usually something they mentioned months ago & kinda forgot about
never.. it ruins the surprise & the magic - I still don't
awww, what a super person you are... have you heard of this: Ear tipping of sterilized feral cats- good program sadly many Vets don't know about it http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/eartipping.html I love the Tortie- Torties & blue creams are my favs