or Connect

Posts by honeybun

Thank you, guys! I am always so paranoid! I just can't stand thinking I could have caused harm to my girls! I read all these scary things online. I will try to relax...
I am so worried! Both of my kids are sick. I decided to use saline on both of them. I did not even think of looking at expiration date. Well after I sprayed both of them, I happened to see the date - over a year ago! It also smelled of plastic. I sprayed it in the glass cup and the liquid was clear. But there were some particles in it. I am so worried I sprayed harmful bacteria on my kids noses:( I called the doc, but she did not seem worried. I went out and bought new...
I don't know what is going with me . It all started with nausea , pain under the ribs on right side. the docs thought it was my gallbladder. the us showed no gallstones, but my spleen is mildly enlarged. now my left side does not hurt at all! i also started these weird symptoms: suffocating feeling in my chest, high resting  heart rate,no appetite, hence i am losing weight. I asked the doc if it looks anything like lung c word. she said it does not look anything like it....
I am really interested in studying it. I woh ft though. Any ideas on schools online? I am thinking about making it my profession as well. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna What is SA? sodium ascorbate. Sorry!
Does anyone have any info, links for this? My mom was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of colon. I want to put her on high doses of SA. I am reading very conflicting info about it online. Some sites say it's dangerous for cancer patients. Any idea? Thanks!
Thank you, ladies! This board has been such a wealth of info. My baby is doing better (knock knock on wood!). We are almost 3 weeks into it. My 3 yo DD also has it, but much less coughing. Still makes me mad because she had 4 DTaP shots! I have been doing SA like a mad woman here. I just pray that we are past the worst part and on the way to recovery here. BTW when I asked the doctor in the ER about SA, she told me she had never heard about it! ETA: When I told the...
My 6 month old baby girl got pertussis. It is truly horrible. I hate how she has to suffer because I did not give her the vaccine. I truly believed that I was protecting her by not injecting this stuff in her. Now I am doubting if I made the right decision. The people don't help with my guilt at all. One friend asked me today:"Knowing what you know about it now, would you have vaccinated your daughter if you were given a second chance?" It made me feel so horrible as a...
It's a battle to give my 6 month old her daily dose of SA. She has been fighting me. She is EBF baby and hates the bottle. She has been diagnosed with pertussis (test came back positive - hello Health Department and doctors!). Are 10 days of SA enough? Her cough seems to be much better (knockknock). Only at night it seems getting worse. Any advice? Thanks a lot!
OK, I am very scared now and I am double guessing myself on the immunization issue. My 6 month old baby has this scary disease. Help! She is 24 lbs and a full term baby.