or Connect

Posts by ms.shell

Thanks, Tracy.      I have signed up for something helpful in my inbox, a 52 week organizing challenge that is helping me to get working now and also taking pressure off for having to do EVERYTHING in the lead up to TM time.  I'll be sure to have everything CLEANED during that spring cleaning, but following this schedule makes good sense for me for the organization part.  The 1st three weeks have all been in the kitchen, clearing counters, cabinets and drawers, and now...
Hi, Ladies.  I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you all while on a darn sewing room hiatus most of this year.  UGH I have been doing all my making in the kitchen instead and am now determined to have simpler dinners and lose weight and spend my creativity somewhere else than in the kitchen! So I plan to catch up!  Iowa you are pregnant again, Congratulations!  Holy Wow I don't understand how you keep on making stuff too.  Your house must be perfectly...
I finally finished mine on the Full Moon.  I have never had such a hard time building a map but I do love it.  I thought it was going to be much sparser than usual for me but NO.  LOL  When DH saw it, he said "that's a lot of garden!"     
neither am i done with my map.   Maiasaura,I cut out "mom-on-the-move," and every time I see it I think of you; maybe you should put the focus on the moving rather than the house-selling.   also, turtle showed up for my map.  i'm not sure what it means, but I have had turtles all around me, from every direction, since the new moon, and they definitely want on the map.  
YES Maiasaura, I finally did in 2012, thank heavens!  Now this year I will have to put some stuff about losing weight because I picked up food instead!
Aubergine, I woke up one morning and thought, Wow, it feels like treasure map new moon today!  I had been decluttering and cleaning, my house was spic and span, and Aries energy was streaming in.  It turned out that the Sun moved into Aries that very day!  There are a few other planets in Aries now, and actually, the moon is in Aries starting today, it is just not New Moon until Weds.  So, yeah, you are right, there is plenty of Aries energy in the air already!   I...
  Hey, thanks for putting it like this, jazzybaby, that is great!  Today I faced the problem of decluttering/ making ordered a kitchen shelf and a bathroom shelf, both which I had to walk away from with nothing resolved...that overstuffed kitchen shelf can now become the whole 3 shelf cabinet which will now be my apothecary, THANK YOU.  And the mess on the bathroom closet shelf will soon become our well-ordered health center, tyvm! :)  Any tips in the organizing of such? ;)
Hi! Subbing to this.  I'm excited for TM this year.  I also don't have near as much decluttering to do on any level this year; which is nice.  I will start now doing some, though!  Here's a great little cleaning thing I learned to do last year (it was suggested by Flylady): I'll be cleaning the tops of all the door frames and window frames in my house.  Maybe everyone else already does this, but before I read the idea, I had NEVER cleaned those things before.    My...
Your son will be having his lunar return on that date. But we time a year by the Sun, so we celebrate birthdays on (or near) the Solar Return.  I do pay attention to the moon's placement, by both phase and sign, and use this information for timing my activities.  I replied to recommend Tracy's blog.  She is an MDC member and wise woman who writes lovely reports each new moon, and also at full moon, too.  You might also be interested in treasure mapping with us at Aries...