or Connect

Posts by zanelee

Hugs Monkey!!!!   Tantylynn-would you tell me a bit more about the grapefruit juice for cm? Most of my cervix is gone now, so I obviously don't create much cm, much less fertile cm. Would LOVE to do more to increase my own. KWIM?   Weekend Wrap-Up Name: Jennifer Age:41 TTC #:3 CD:24 DPO (if applicable):6 Testing:once I'm late Trying Since:spring of 2006 Plan for this Cycle:backed off all meds, let my body flush out for a while as I had a nasty virus of...
Anyone know of a good/very reasonable hosting site? Also-I don't know much HTML (read VERY little) so I would need either an easy to use template or something too. It's for my work (I, unfortunately, have to work outside the home). Any help would greatly be appreciated. Oh, and we're not really selling anything online, just need a site for information about us type thing. TIA!  
Yay Lega!!!! :)   Ok ladies. This "acne" thing is way out of hand. I'm not sure it's acne now. I have (and continue to have) bumps developing, but most of them are just colorless bumps. I'd love some opinions. Do you think it's my body getting rid of something? (I've been sick for a while, better now though) and lots of meds. I'm on another anitibiotic again for a UTI. Preparing for the yeast infection to follow. :( I'm thinking I need to take something to help...
I love it! Everyone is sounding so upbeat! Yea!!!! Baby dust all around!!!!   I finally got af. Whew! But, I am having a HORRIBLE (Did I mention it's really really bad) break out. I really  never had acne/zits as a teen, but this is awful! I'm assuming it's due to my being sick and being on nasty meds for so long...but geeze! Can anyone suggest anything to help? I've been drinking lots of water and taking lipospheric vitamin C, and probiotics...and I look like a...
Blueyezz-I'm on cd33, which is long for me. Average is from 27-29 days. I've peed on so many sticks now... I've not been taking anything. (pregesterone, etc) It's interesting, as I feel crampy and cranky everyday, just like I'm about to start, and then nothing. Thanks!    
Well...update here. There is no update. Still no AF, still no BFP. Hmph. Temp did drop though...but usually I start almost as soon as it drops. Maybe now that I posted about it, AF will show up and we can start on the next cycle.   Baby dust to everyone!!!!  
CONGRATS LEGA!!!!!   WOOTNESS!!!!! Sticky vibes being sent your way!!!!
Well, my temps keep going up up up...and my test was neg.  Hmmm... I'm watching everyone's update. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
Sorry I've been absentee...I've been ill. Ugh! That being said, I'd like ya'lls opinions...I've been sick for the past 4 weeks. Started with what I thought was a cold, then keep going and going and going, all the while I was getting worse and worse. I have had no energy and would have to rest/sleep several times a day. (I also have asthma and inhalent allergies) The pollen here has been awful! Finally went to the doctor, got 40mg injection of dexamethasone (steroid) and...
I have a strange thing going on, that I cannot figure out. I'm really, really hoping someone can help me. For a while now (maybe a couple of years...) I have "new carpet smell" in my nose. No one else can smell it. It's just me. I've tried to figure out if any of the supplements I'm taking may be the culprit, but I've not found that. Sometimes, it's just so overwhelming I feel as though I may suffocate from it. It's not a constant, but it's most of the day, every...