or Connect

Posts by zanelee

Thanks MFG! I'll give it a shot. :)  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e483   Hopefully that will work... Anyone have any comments? Thanks ya'll!   We don't have an IKEA around here, so I don't get to shop there much. Hope you had a great time! LOVE wooden toys!
Well, it seems when they updated everything here, I got bumped from the thread. Boy, I had a lot of reading to catch up on! My prayers are with you all, as it does seem everyone has a lot going on. Whew!   This is our second cycle after my surgery...and I'll be honest. I'm feeling optimistic. I'm really not sure if dh and got his boys there before I o'd, as he got back into town the day I was supposed to. (I would LOVE for ya'll to look at my chart and give me your...
Quote: Right?! I am bleeding again. Why can't it just be OK? Praying for you!!!!
GEEZ! I'm gone for a few days and look at all that pregnancy vibe going! Wootness!!!! I am SO going to ride on ya'lls coattails!!!! Congratulations!!!!! But, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as DH has to go out of town until the day before I'm supposed to O. Here's prayin' that I don't O before he gets back. I already told him to be prepared to walk in the door and "drop 'em"! Welcome to the new girls! Hope your stay here is...
Thank you Walabi. I'll hope to that end too! Hopefully there won't be a second period and we'll have another blessing on the way! That may be what's going on, as I had pretty nasty endo removed from everywhere. Ugh!
Thanks for the thought. I had to have mine out (it was SO full!) after my first child. How can they say there is no correlation!?! That's rediculous! There is a definate correlation between gall stone and pregnancy, but not with menstration? Pulease! Sometime we women know more about our bodies than the medical establishment! I have to keep reminding myself of this too.
Wish- I'm there with you! All I can say is just pick one area (such as the sugar) and start there. You will gradually move to changing other things. I started with just the want too. Then I've slowly (this has been the best approach for my family) moved on to moving out processed things. Changed to raw milk. (Not telling anyone-that way they can't complain. They mostly haven't even noticed, but if I SAY something, there are alwasy complaints) Changing to healthier...
When I have my period, about a day after I start, my upper abdomen is painful. I just assumed for a long time, that it was endo (just had surgery to remove it all). So, this period, it was worse. Couldn't even roll over in bed on my stomach. I just hurt. Like I had been repeatedly punched in the stomach. (Right in the middle as my ribcage ends) I took prilosec and it was much better that day. Took it again the next, and now I'm almost normal. Has anyone ever heard of...
no5no5!!! I totally missed your post!!! Yea!!! Can you come over and have some of that rub off on me?
Quote: I'm not sure how your cycles are, but I think its supposed to be a 7dpo blood draw (which day 21 is if you O on cd 14) so you may want to double check if your cycles are a bit longer or shorter so you can get an accurate reading Thanks! I didn't realize that. You'd think after all these years of charting, I'd have an idea what they are after. Thanks for the support guys. Dh and I will do some praying about what to do about the clomid. We're...