or Connect

Posts by rcr

Tracyamber I just read back about seven pages. Are you doing donor eggs? Embryos? Please tell me. I am excited for you, whatever it is. I just posted a photo on the grads thread. Not sure if stuff like that helps or not. I know it can feel bad but give people hope too. But take a peek at her over there if you are the kind of person who is encouraged by that. They did test my vitamin D levels, but they were fine. The donor was long gone (the embryo was over 10 years old,...
Monkey - congrats on the HB! What great news. Yea, sometimes I feel like I am living in a science fiction novel. I don't know what is up with her hair. Her looks have changed a lot and keep changing. When she was born we really thought she was Asian (we are not Asian). We were like... Ok, we knew this was a possibility... I guess we have some explaining to do because we had not told anybody about the donor embryos. Then she didn't look Asian after a week or so. It is...
And because one picture just isn"t enough :)    
Sooo, do I count as a fertility challenged grad, even though I am an IVF thread grad?   Her is my miracle donor unknown race frozen for 10 years who just happens to look just like us and fit perfectly into our little family baby...
Hi all: just popping in to say hi. It has been ages since I was last here, or even on MDC. Funny how I was here like every day almost for 6 years. I do think of you often and I am always rooting for you - even those "new" folks whom I don't really know.   Anyway, just wanted to say hi... going back to lurking.
@Kewpie80I was thinking the same thing. You could make the decision to freeze all or transfer when you find out how many blasts you get.
Have you thought about doing a few freeze-all cycles before your insurance runs out?
@tracyamber - I know, right. Crazy. I don't even know how I could handle another (besides the fact that is is not going to happen!). I don't know how those with twins do it. I think my mind is so used to wanting a baby, and TTCing, I don't know how to turn those thoughts off, no matter how irrational or impossible it is. I think it just takes time to get used to a new normal, and I am not there yet. I took care of my mom for 10 years (she had younger-onset alzheimer's)....
Oh, and forgot to add - war eagle @NaturallyMo @Siuann
Wow, I have been gone for about a month and this thread has just taken off! And you can tag people, and monkey is pregnant yay!!!!!!!!! @Monkeyscience thanks for calling me a goddess. I would rather be a goddess of , um, fertility, than infertility... But at least I am a goddess I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE PREGNANT. and that the spotting has not returned. Come over to the grads thread when you can. We really should change the name of that thread to the fertility challenged...