or Connect

Posts by rcr

Laggie - I only took progesterone after the transfer, but mine was an unmedicated cycle - so I only took progesterone before the cycle too (I didn't even take BCP)
Laggie- nice to see you on this side. I had huge beta numbers - well in twin range- and I had one baby. I was a bit disappointed about it because I had my heart set on twins after all the speculation that it was twins. I bet it is strong though - whatever number you have in there. Lilac - my dh was really in bad shape because of the lack of sleep too. I can't imagine what it is like with twins. AFM - not much here. I am going back to work part time on Monday. But I am...
laggie!!!!!
Lilac! Congratulations! I have been waiting for you to post the good news:joy:joy
Silver - Just saw you here. Sorry about the BFN. I moved on to donor embryos too. Best decision I have made in a long time. I don't know about the UK, but there are some affordable options in the US.
Lilac - Tuesday the 17th is a great birthday - it is my DSs. I am putting my bet on those babies of your coming on Tuesday.
I spent nearly 6 years doing IF treatments with my own eggs. I wish I had moved on to donor eggs (donor embryos, actually) several years before I did. I guess I needed all that time and IVF/IUI cycles to get my head around the loss of a genetic link to my child, but now that she is here, I know that it doesn't make a bit of difference at all to me. I wish I had been able to do that earlier so that my kids could be closer in age, and I had a chance to have a third child....
Subbing so that I can keep track of all of you.   Monkey - I hope it is easier this time to get (and stay) pregnant.   X - I am sorry. I hope you get some answers.   TF - I am always thinking about you.   Laggie - I haven't seen you on this thread yet - you must be getting excited and getting ready for your trip.
Lilac - are those babies still inside you? :)   baby L is laying on my chest while I lay on the couch and read. It is the best feeling in the world . All the time spent worrying about the donor embryo issue seems silly now. I haven't given it much thought at all, and in fact I forgot to mention it when I took her to the doctor for the first time, and started to give him my medial history before I remembered and corrected myself.
Congrats Happy! What a beautiful baby! Enjoy!   AFM - baby has regained her birthweight plus some. she was born at 7 lbs 4 oz, and is not 7 lbs 8 oz. I know each baby is special and precious, but not having experienced IF with DS, it does feel especially good to have here here in the world.