or Connect

Posts by rcr

I am sorry TF, it is not fair. It is totally not fair at all.
Hi all:   Just stalking you and popping in to say hi. I miss all of you and I am cheering all of you on, in hopes that you will be joining us on the other side soon. xoxoxo
to add:   btw - does anybody else find DDCs useless? I finally joined one a while ago, and I posted a few times and never get a response. I feel like it is a bunch of people posting dear diaries to the internet and not really a support group at all. Weird, because I had it all worked up in my head that when I was pregnant and pretty certain about the pregnancy I would finally join one, and now that I am there I find it useless and never go there.I used to stalk my...
shesaid - I can't believe people say that stuff to you! I kinda wish I would have been open about IF, but I wasn't, and nobody really knows. I haven't really told anybody that I am pregnant either (and I don't plan to... ever). But I did tell one friend, who commented that I am 38... Like 38 year old never have babies! Its not like I am even in my 40s yet (not that 40 year olds don't have babies either). I wanted to tell her that I got old while TTC, but didn't. Anyway,...
Sourire / Tracy - when I did my FET I asked if I would ovulate, and the doc said probably not, but it doesn't really matter if I do anyway.
Hi all, typing from my phone so I am not going to do personals. My blood typeis O+ so I guess I don't need the shot. That is good news. I would like to avoid shots forever after 5 years of IF! Monkey - your post made me wonder if I will be able to tell which donor the embryo came from based on the baby's blood type. That is exciting because I want to register for the donor sibling registery but since we put back two from different donors I won't know which to register. I...
Happy and Suzie - could you recommend a pregnancy workout video for me? I would like to get one. I think that it may help give me more energy if I can actually make myself do it.   TF - Welcome!!!!!   shesaid - can you explain or give me some links for this Rhogam thing? I have never heard of it, but my MW was stumped for what to do about it because we have two potential donor couples blood types, and my blood type to deal with. We are not sure if I need the shot...
Yay TF!
Hi all:   I have been reading along from my phone, but haven't been replying because it is kinda a pain to type that much on my phone. So sorry about the lack of personals.   Aura - wow!! Great job!! I too was screaming for a c-section when I had DS. Luckily the doc was never really there when I was laboring, otherwise she would have been more than accomodating! You are lucky to have such a great doctor that wouldn't do it! I love the pics!   Guppy - sorry...
Tracy- have you heard from anybody else about your protocol? I thought that was the standard FET protocol, but I didn't really question it or ask anybody when I did it. How are you feeling?