or Connect

Posts by rcr

Love all the baby photos, expecially Shesaid and Vieros. Shesaid - what a cute diaper! and Vieros, your DD looks so happy to be a big sis!   Bucket - what is up with that show? I have never seen it but it seems like everybody is talking about it. I have been watching "call the midwife" online. I heard about it and thought it was a reality show about midwives today, but it is actually in the 1950s. It is really good.   Blue - Love the pic   Aura - I love...
tracy - glad you are moving forward and it is looking good. I bet it is complicated and daunting! It doesn't matter how you get your babies - you will get them and they will be all yours :)   Dande - hope all went well with your tranasfer.   Laggie, Sourire, X and Texas - hi!   Back to stalking, just had to comment because I was excited to see some good news from Tracy.
Ahhh! shesaid and Vieros!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!   Bucket - thanks for the encouragement. When I choose to go this route I always told myself that DH and I could have had some genetic issue too, and DS turned out fine. Its not like we had genetic testing before we had DS. Sorry you DD is sick.   Happy - Glad you are feeling better.   Monkey - hi! How is that little one of yours??   Lilac - congrats on finding some clothes that you like....
Hi all:   I saw this thread pop up from the main page and had to come and say hi. Lava, congrats!!  I am 22 weeks now, with a girl.
Happy - so many of these things turn out to be nothing, please try to not stress out about it (I know, that is really hard not to do!)   Lilac - congrats on the boys!!   Mayo: welcome, and congrats!   AFM - well taking a cue from Blue, I am just going to update about me, and not do personals. I have followed along from my phone, but whenever I get to a computer I forgot what I was going to write, or there is so much to write I don't have the time. I am 22...
I am pregnant with a girl, and we currently have a son. Issues about gender are already freaking out my DH, poor guy. My DH wants me to buy him a book about how to raise strong and confident girls. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Hi all:   Lilac - I can't wait to hear what you are having!   Vieros - thinking about you. Any day now!   AFM - so I had some major wierdness last night. I was laying in bed reading, and all of the sudden I had extreme pain down my spine and across my ribs and all over my upper torso (basically everywhere on my upper body except where the baby is). It was sooo painful! I tried a bunch of things to make it stop - walking, sitting, lating, etc, and nothing...
I am one of those views. I was stalking you last night because I was wondering how you were. Sorry I can't give you any advice (a hug instead? )  
I am curious of anybody knows the realities of the trades nowadays? I ask because I don't really know the facts, but my guess is that they aren't the great option that they once were. Things are made so cheaply and everything is disposable. When our washing maching broke it was cheaper to get a new one than repair it, same with our cell phones and my mom's TV. I know there are still painters and plumbers, etc. (DH does construction), but there is so much anti-union...
I am due a bit earlier - Dec 1st, but my DS was born Dec 17th.