or Connect

Posts by jlizgar

We just moved to Woodbridge, Va. this past weekend and I dont know ANYONE here I want to make some new like minded friends for me and my 3 kiddos...Belanna is 7 1/2, Jake is 3 1/2 and Joe is 11 months. We are a military family and currently my hubby Jamie is attending nursing school at George Mason University for 2 years. I stay at home with my boys and my girl attends public schools, I cloth diaper the baby and still breastfeeding as well. Anyone in the area...
Good gracious your husband sounds very controlling and manipulative and sounds VERY selfish, he really seems to only have HIS needs in mind and really could give a crap less about what you want and definately not about whats best for his child, how incredibly sad. I honestly dont think I could stay with a person who is like your DH...im sorry, I know you love him and want to work on your marriage but it seems like there are some very serious issues aside from the BFing...
I dont know if youve heard of or considered Hypnobirthing or not, but Alana Rose is a wonderful instructor and she is also a doula if you happen to be in need of one! Check out her website, I believe she has some classes starting soon! www.mindbodybirths.com Liz
Well, when I got the referral the PCM said she was sending one on to tricare via the web and gave me two, one I should keep and one for the midwife (which they now have) so im just confused as to why tricare was saying they didnt have one...but the one that I gave to the midwife has since been faxed to tricare. I spoke to them today and the receptionist at the midwife told me not to stress and worry that it WILL be approved they are just trying to get the technicalities...
OK, but im 41 wks, say I go into labor tonight or tomorrow by chance and dont even get the paper work turned in until after the birth, could I then still claim the birth costs under standard and have them paid???? My hubby is thinking not. Quote: Originally Posted by LinzluvsGJ You can switch to standard at any point. All you have to do is go into your local tricare office and fill out a form stating that you want standard care to start on x...
I dont live in your area, im in montgomery co in Silver Spring but I got mine at Whole foods...maybe if you have one near you you could try there, or a MOM (My Organic Market store) Liz
Ok, here is my issue lately. I am 41 weeks today HOPEFULLY going to deliver any day now!! I went to bethesda up until 21 weeks and then stopped and found my midwife (a CNM out of network provider who accepts tricare)....I didnt start going to her until I was 30 weeks...I DID get a referral from my PCM at walter reed to be seen by my midwife and have a homebirth with them and she was supposed to have sent a copy of the referral to tricare and she gave me 2 copies....a few...
Thank you so much! Ive actually had TWO gracious ladies in another local forum im in offer to lend me there pumps! I just have to go pick one up! Thank GOD, I was getting worried, as a simple spyphon would not have worked for us as im in an apartment and cant drain the water outside anywhere. Thanks again everyone, I think ive finally got it ALL situated! Liz Quote: Originally Posted by Awaken sorry for the annoying experience I know it's...
Man, I wish we were still in our old apartment cause I would TOTALLY have used our bathtub, it was huge but the one we have now is so tiny, I can hardly lay in it for a bath Thanks for the luck, im hoping store #1 has them back in stock! I refuse to go back to the other store as rude as that guy was to me, I wish my husband was home to go tell him off! Quote: Originally Posted by texanatheart What a bummer! Good luck at store #1. I just...
SO, just a standard el cheapo fish tank pump and then you got the longer tube at a hardware store??? and im trying to visualize what you mean by duct taping the syphon to the sink, did you use the python syhphon? Quote: Originally Posted by Lisa85 I was going to suggest the aquarium pump as well. They're about $10 or so but the attached hose is extremely short. So what we did when we had fish tanks was go to the hardware store and buy...