or Connect

Posts by Pinion67

Ok i must be some kind of computer illiterate because i tried- valiantly - to edit my signature and as soon as it starts loading i get booted! of course my comp is so old i have to pedal really fast to stay connected....:-) Not sure what is up I know we BD in the window but not the best way . I have had some serious tummy issues - including cramping - ugly cramping but I am 2 weeks outside AF . Also I think i may have some sort of deficiency because the other day i...
I have been looking online and i get conflicting information on whether the "style" of "dancing" affects conception and by what degree . I know it sounds ridiculous but I feel as if the sands are running out of the hour glass- my mom, grandmother and ggm all had radical hysterectomys in their mid to late 30s- but my mother told me even at 36 she had shown signs of early menopause . I feel ungrateful and ridiculous today about everything - not just TTC . I have to meet...
Bryn - so sorry about your experience - that stinks ok - DH was home for the weekend and we BD on sat and early early mon morning- my lh surge wenrt dark line tuesday noon - but - and sorry to be graphic but monday am was a ...reverse geography - for wont of more explicit term and i wonder if that means gravity was against us and how much impact that has? Laurie - i can honestly say that 90% of us "older"moms seem to be a bit better at it than when we were in our 20s...
not certain where you are but if you are near dallas can recommend worlds best ob gyn
long time no see everyone VM sincere condolences - been in both shoes - lots of pain - my little girl Echo once said to me that when one of her friends from the hospital dies ( he has NB which has no mercy) she will have one friend for each finger to pray for- all her friends were under 6 - it is senseless and awful Erika - i know how you feel about your boys - i felt the exact same way- still do almost 2 decades later - thats enough of that for both of us i...
hey you guys - thank you all again for being so kind- my problem was not so much a ttc as one of conscience and wondering if i deserve anymore children we moved to PA from TX this year - there is a lady i knew in Texas pretty well- she was having trouble coping with her daughter as a single parent and asked me to talk to her - which i did - i told her her mother loved her and needed her help and to try and understand that we all make mistakes and sometimes it seems...
thank you all for being so nice - cant talk or think too much without throwing up - as stupid melodramatic as that sounds God i feel so totally alone - you all seem like lovely people and i thank you again for your decency and kindness MGLB
you can remove my name from everything thanks
My 15 year old DD and i just went through a similar issue. I inderstand the lying thing- it has always been our policy a lie will triple the punsihment and only NOW is DD taking the clue . Still this summer we found out the boy she met at the library group she volunteers at and had just started dating was 19 - if he had not been moving away in less than 2 weeks it would have been more convoluted . Instead it meant all interaction was adult monitored - period and there was...
one more weird question my spouse is gone 11 days of 14 which means he is home friday but out for 2 weeks after- assuming my o date is 14-17 days post af - he will be nowhere near ear- not to be yucky but can i do it myself bank his swimmers ? MGLB