or Connect

Posts by Autumn C.

thanks for the kind words and suggestions everyone. I thought a lot about " riding out" last night too. In the end, it was the knowledge that I had been struggling with this for days and I reached a point where I could not control my actions. I think, ultimately, I made the right decision. Sacrificing my health for loss of weight is a bit ironic. (at least, I hope it's ironic.I always have a friend use is correcting my use of the word irony. If I'm wrong again forgive...
 Congrats pj's momma on the continued loss. Kwan yin, did you say size two? Woah. Well, I didn't make it. I don't know if it was the combination of the diet, the lack of sleep, the illness or if was something else but I did not make it. I stood in the kitchen weeping and confused and SO ANGRY. I was clenching my fists and jaws grunting saying horrible things. Someone, a family member who is a nurse, to give Me some orange juice. I physically denied it. I don't want to...
  thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I really really needed them. Today is day 4 and I actually woke up worse than yesterday. I also have a cold and haven't been sleeping as much as I need. I thought of postponing starting the protocol (this is also dh's birthday - so there are LOTS of foods around for me to not eat) but I was finally ready so I had start. I'm already drinking a ton of water and maybe 3 cups of tea a day? Mostly green tea in the morning and...
 Ok so, I'm feeling pretty crappy. And I have a question, I'm using this food journal thing that also counts calories and it tells me that I'm under 500. I eat everything on protocol except for the melba toast. Should I replace it with something else? I'm hoping that easily fixable reason is why I feel crappy. Any help Would be appreciated.
 Holy Mackerel! That. Is. Amazing.Btw, I don't know if I'm missing something important but I'm scrolling past al the recipies. They just make me hungry . Which is a bit odd because I only feel hungry when hearing about foods Im not eating while in p2.Someone should make a sticky with all the recommended recipes. I remember reading about kale chips somewhere but it's kind of impossible to find it now. Or I'm just impatient.
  Glad to hear everyone's doing well. I've got another quick question. For the drops, nothing by mouth includes water, right ? Sorry if this is the worlds stupidest question.
  VLCD #2 down 2.6 pounds. I even messed up and sprayed the grill with cooking spray to grill my protien. (insert homer Simpson " d'oh " here) How do you get the meat not to stick when you are grilling? Physical I feel a little weak bit I also happen to have a cold and be lacking in the sleep department. I'm going to try to nap or go to bed super early and see if thAt helps. How are you guys doing this morning? Btw, thanks for the cheering action Kwan yin! And...
 Vlcd day#1: down .4 pound from my pre-loading weight. My ketosis strips should register by tomorrow morning right? Good Morning everyone! Many happy "Pounds and Inches" lost!
End of Loading Day #2.   I. HATE. FOOD.   (But I'll love a more svelte me!)   Maiasura,   Congrats on the inches lost!  
 Starting day 2 of loading and I'm a bit confused. I loaded an enormous amount yesterday. I weighed myself this morning (after urinating) and when I went to mark it in my journal I realized it was a ten pound drop! I thought that can't be right so I went back a weighed again -maybe three minutes later?- and this time it showed my weight as exactly the same as the beginning of loading day #1. I'm assuming this is my real weight. I'm surprised because I thought people gain...