or Connect

Posts by *Eva*

The Guide 65 seems to be the new inexpensive convertible to recommend.  It has pretty decent top slots, RF's to 40lbs and seems to have a little more padding than the other low priced options.  Walmart carries it for $78.  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Safety-1st-Guide-65-Sport-Convertible-Car-Seat-Athens/19514414
It should fit fine in both of those cars but you can double check on www.car-seat.org to make sure.  I would also recommend getting the angle adjuster b/c you'll have an older kid and that will make it a few more inched upright.  You can also heavily brace with that seat which makes it easier too.  The Superlatch thing is ridiculous with them but since you're putting the seat in the middle of both cars it really won't matter b/c I'm pretty sure neither of them allow...
I found this one online that looked ok.  Honestly when my kids are that little I'm not looking for any super high quality b/c they're going to outgrow it so soon anyways.  http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=14+in+bike&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yz9&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=547&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=2826348953979897563&sa=X&ei=Q9OxT8bALJHqggfZz4nYBg&ved=0CK8BEPMCMAE
We're looking at moving there this summer and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with their schools or would recommend any particular neighborhoods.  The houses we're considering are in either the Grant or Pigeon River school boundaries but we also thought that the ESAA charter school sounded interesting too.  Anyone have any info for me?  Thanks!
Has anyone gotten their CPM through this school or know anything about it?  It's located just south of Madison, WI.  Considering going here and would love some insight.
Dr. Sean Manning at www.welladjustedworld.com  He's over in Oak Park so not too far from you.  He did a lot of cranio sacral work on my son and we both still see him for adjustments.
I was just coming on here to post the same question, hope you get some answers.  I always find it so funny when people say Dr. Minkus is their kid's pedi, he was mine when I was a kid too!
I just ordered a custom toddler blanket from www.takarababy.com They're stinkin expensive but who doesn't love hand dyed and embellished OBV blankets lol. 
Hey aphel do you mind if I ask which school you'll be going to?  I found out pretty much the same day you did that I got into my ASN program for next year and I'm wondering if we're going to the same school.  I'll be going to Prairie State if that happens to be the one you'll be going to.  Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it.    
I get what you're saying about the RFing seats in the Vibe, we have one too and its amazing how tiny that darned back seat is.  We ended up going w/ a Cocorro for the newest little one which allowed us to get three across in ours.  Oddly enough it takes up less room RFing at a 45 degree angle than the CA65 does at a 30 degree angle.