or Connect

Posts by Tofu the Geek

For an adult or child, when no seat belt is available, the safest place would be to sit on the floor between the back seat and front seat. Sitting sideways with legs pulled up in front. I am not sure if that would also apply to an infant.
I"ve been freezing cold. Shivering, have to cuddle up with a blanket on the couch each evening. People are wearing shorts outside and I need capris and a light sweater. LOL
Yes, it looks like it hasn't been updated since May 11. Hope everything is okay with the OP.       I totally need one of those babies that make you younger once they're born!! 
Keep in mind that breastmilk is amazing for a sick toddler/pre-schooler who won't eat or drink other fluids/foods. The breast is comfort for them so they will suckle when sick and the fluid they are getting is so beneficial when they are ill. Without breastmilk you have to force the child to take sips of water/pedialyte etc. so they don't get dehydrated. Even if they are puking up the breastmilk, it's gets absorbed so quickly that they are usually getting some nutrients...
Agreed. "Ella Caraway" *is* her first name, so I wouldn't bother confusing anyone with "both" which leads people to think, "both first and middle name?" "both first and last name". So, the response I quoted is good or another is, "not Ella, her first name is Ella Caraway".   ETA: I was making the assumption here that she had two first names. If Caraway is her middle name, then my wording may not work for you since it's technically not correct and the poster I quoted has...
Are you separated now? and he is living with someone else? or is it that you are still together and he works out of town and is cheating on you by living with someone else while at work?   If you're already separated, do you already have custody/visitation set up with the kids? I can't see him being surprised that divorce papers show up if you're already separated and have things arranged with the kids. Can you not just let the papers do the talking for you?   If...
What I don't get is WHY this would even be on anyone's radar to begin with? I mean, does this place in Georgia have thousands of breastfeeding toddlers taking over the parks and streets being breastfed all day long while mom strips to feed them? Seriously, there are so few children breastfeeding over the age of 2, especially in the U.S. that I don't understand why there was a need to come up with this law. Obviously this is a personal agenda from one individual who was...
I believe it said that she crossed the centre line, hit a vehicle going on the opposite direction on the driver's side, then hit another vehicle head on. I don't recall seeing the speed listed.
http://www.joelsjourney.org/ This web site is about a little boy who suffered the same injury and also survived. I believe there are other stories on his web site of a couple other children this has happened to as well. His grandpa was infuriated that this was a result of forward-facing and he did a lot of advocating to keep kids RF longer.
We like their Diamond-Brite (dishwasher detergent), Sol-u-Guard (a thyme based disinfectant), Tough & Tender (general purpose cleaner), Mela Magic (heavier duty version of Tough & Tender, great for floors, patio furniture, etc.), and Sol-u-Mel for getting stains off of leather (it's a general purpose item that can be used for about a billion and one things apparently. DH and DD1 like the toothpaste. DD2 is much younger and the toothpaste would be too strong for her as...