or Connect

Posts by JayJay

Well, the way I solved this dilemma actually, in January when I had my VBAC was to have my membranes stripped. I'd been having contractions on and off for a couple of days and that started labor in earnest. I had her at 2.59pm the following day. The membrane stripping was not bad at all and had my body not been ready, she wouldn't have gone into labor. It was an incredible and amazing experience, the birth! Any "start labor" methods will only work, after all, if your...
Oh no, I plan to have a few more yet I am just loving being a mama all the time really. I made a joke at my six week checkup that there ought to be a box on the PP form to check for "overabundance of joy" as well as all the depression stuff because I'd tick that box... I still feel that way, too. Seriously there has not been a moment where I've regretted anything at all - even though Bella started off needing to be attached almost all the time (even overnight). The most...
Could it be an internal boil? It is possible to develop a boil under the skin just totally randomly - also, this could develop from some kind of nasty getting into the boob via a milk duct. That would then germinate an infection and that would turn into a boil. Now I know it's not a boob, but this happened to my ex husband - on the back of his leg. Skinny guy, got something nasty in through a hair follicle. By the time it had to be removed via emergency surgery, it was...
Also I tried the Playtex drop ins - some success, bit of confusion really. But then I tried the NUK brand and she latched right on to those! Didn't have access to the Breastflow otherwise I would have bought those - but the NUK seem to be alright as well
I was a "snacker" when I was snall - and you know I don't know if anyone else has said this, but I really don't think that's something one can create really. You're either a snacker or not a snacker. Bella is a snacker too! What I have done since she was very small is lain on my side with her either in a sleep positioner next to me or in the crook of my elbow. Now she sleeps in the crook of my elbow full time. At first I found it VERY hard to sleep, and wouldn't get...
Well, Bella is fast approaching 3 months. I don't wear her ALL the time BUT she is with me almost all the time apart from naps in the big bed. I work at home and am the housekeeper lol! So we talk as I do my thing, I play with her by showing her how to hold things and she has worked out how to chew a few things (safe things) - we converse all the time! We co-sleep and she's pretty popular with everyone who is in our house! Sometimes I find she actually gets...
Awww bummer. I hate doing that! Never mind, I will. Thanks
Hi there! I use the Google Chrome browser (it's very fast - very efficient for me as I work from home) and have not had any problems accessing MDC until probably the last week or so, when I've frequently been getting messages saying "we are performing maintenance, we will be back online shortly" in the upper left hand corner of a white screen. Doesn't matter how many times I try, I simply can't access a rather too large number of forums and sub-forums. I'd wait it...
Oh. My. Gosh! Well congrats! Now, just remember to eat VERY very well this time around - I just came out of a close pregnancy (I conceived about 5.5 months after losing Josie in 2008) and it can be a bit more taxing body-wise. What I found helped was taking it easier than with my first pregnancy, and going to a chiro because in the end my joints in my hips started really hurting and I got SPD rather badly. I wasn't quite as mobile as with Josie, but all in all it wasn't...
I know how that feels. I am keeping her in my thoughts every second of the day. XXXXX