or Connect

Posts by chimomma

Thanks for all the support, mamas. It feels good to know I am not alone.   We had a good day (no loosing my temper) yesterday and I am feeling more optimistic. I think it is really a matter of staying focused on them and not letting myself get distracted by other things when I need to be free to be attentive with them. I am not diagnosed, but I am pretty sure I have ADHD so focus is one of my weaknesses. I will talk to my doctor about it next week to see about...
I have a really big problem with focus, organization, and consistency. So you can probably imagine I am having trouble disciplining my kids since I can't even discipline myself. I am so inconstant as a person that routine and I do not belong in the same sentence. Because of this it is so hard for me to get my kids into any kind of routine or ritual in terms of having table manners, listening to me when I tell them to pick up, going to sleep, etc. I can't deal with it in...
Yeah, at MJ they don't really advocate not vaccinating as in they do follow the normal recommendation, but they will not pressure you at all about it. Once you tell them they just accept it and generally don't bring it up. It's not like they are really all that natural or alternative or anything like that. But they will respect your decisions and take time to listen with out pressure and the office is organized. My last pedi would make me sign a waiver for not vaccing...
Thanks for the replies. Yes, I do remember something about having to have both parents present to get a passport, unless you could explain why they were not. Hopefully I will be safe in that arena. As much as a I hoping to file an uncontested divorce through a mediator out of court, I have it in my mind that might not be possible. So we are supposed to meet to work out an agreement this week, we'll see how that goes. I was hoping to avoid the court and lawyer thing but...
I have been separated from my husband for nearly a year, but we are still legally married. We plan to start the divorce process in the coming month. He was abusive to me and since separation has been threatening trying to take full custody as well as a number of other ploys to try to cause me stress.   Last night my for year old daughter related her father telling her they could would live together for the second time and this time she said he told her they were...
I also am disappointed to see a lot of the ads like right now there is a ad displaying for fanta soda and tontino's pizza stuffers? Junk food ads and other things which are kind of against the feel of the forum makes it feel very commercial.  
I have a 4 year old daughter. She is very sensitive both emotionally and physically. If any small physical hurt happens, she gets very dramatic about it. She cries easily. She doesn't seem to be able to calm herself down or sooth herself. Some days she'll go through a situation quiet well and other times the same situation will make her break down. She seems quiet mistrustful of the world. When ever she leaves the room she ask me to protect her toys or her food. I am not...
I have been separated from my STBX for 9 months now. I have two young children who I have always stayed home with. They just started preschool. I am working from home part time and also taking online university classes half time. And of course managing the entire household myself. I'm not known for stellar time management skills. It's like any free time I have, I feel I should be doing something productive. I  have so much I should be doing. Yet I also waste too much...
You might want to wait until after you pass the exam so if you fail the Lionbridge exam you can still try for leapforce.
As to the best of my knowledge, when the Quran refers to being dead and brought back to life it is usually referring to being raised after death on the day of resurrection, when we will be physically brought back to life to enter the afterlife. It is not the same as entering back into this Earth several times over.