or Connect

Posts by mtm

When you go in, do find out what tests she was referring to when she said he can't tolerate the sugar in your milk. I'd really suggest asking for a referral to the children's hospital, my dd who was ftt had a bunch of tests to see if she had absorption issues and it was all done through metabolics and genetics and with a nutritionist. The pede should refer you out if its an absorption issue.
My 5 year old is the name caller in our house so I feel for you OP. We had an example yesterday where his older brother was helping him with something and the 5 year old got mad and said brother was too slow, dumb etc. I withdrew the eldest and reminded the 5 year old eldest won't want to help if he talks to him that way. Sometimes that's enough, other times that will send the 5 year old yelling at me (adults are so stupid is a frequent line). We've tried time-ins (lets...
If you need added or removed from the list, or I got your details wrong just let me know and I'll fix it. Pre-Step 1 anstar BelovedK BonnieNova chanibell chistinawc dfunk98 Gray's_Mommy kittywitty lactivistmama luckybamboo madsommer Miasmamma papayapetunia punkrawkmomma27 redvlagrl Stephenie waldorfknitmama Zamber BS#1: Save up...
Get out of Debt, October edition I don't know where Sept went but October is looming. Lets make this the month we get our finances in order. If you want to pay off your credit cards, start savings or get budget help, this is the thread for you. Most of us use Dave Ramsey's method but please join us even if you're following someone else/your own plan. All welcome! Here's DR's plan: These are the Baby Steps: Pre-Step 1: Get current on your debts and do a...
Please do join us RainbowTurtle. If you're consumer debt free and have a solid emergency fund, you'd be in step 4, retirement savings unless you have a 3B (saving for a downpayment, new furniture fund etc) before going to bs4. You're doing great! All the sourdough talk is making me hungry. I watched the new Gail vax Oxlade show Princess last night. I didn't like it as much as TDDUP as its a show about spoiled singles which is harder for me to relate too but I...
cymbeline Great job! Contrariety, safe tires are an important investment, don't be too bummed out about not getting the cc paid off as fast. eirual, do you think giving the private school a week or two to gets it act together will help or is it just not tenable? Money is not everything so if you're much happier at the daycare, that's something you're going to have to consider. I just got through fall program registration for my kiddos. Shouldn't be any more...
Fence would get top priority to me. Rest would depend on the state of your finances. If I had 3-6 months expenses in the bank and was funding retirement etc I would buy the mattress too. For the car/suv, I'd take the car payment, put it in the bank as a car replacement fund and then buy the next one outright.
eirual, do not carry your debit card with you. And hide/cut up that cc. Add some money back in to the budget if you can to get through another month or so of uncertainty. I love that people are organizing Christmas already. I have about half my stuff done/bought already as my kids begged for a wii this year and we're caving on the no electronics thing. Those ornaments sound lovely dagny and softmama, love the banana bread and picture frame idea. dagny, great job on...
was it a children's hospital for the blood work? If not is there one anywhere close to you? I will only do my dd's blood work at the local children's hospital, they know what they're doing and its far less traumatic.
I think I'm caught up on the list, if you need to be moved or I goofed up, let me know.