or Connect

Posts by mtm

I'd have asked you if you needed help in the road one as that one has the potential to be dangerous, the others I would have shot you a sympathetic look for as we've all been there.
My oldest is doing french immersion, gr 3, my middle is starting fi this fall (senior kindy). My dh has no french at all, I have some from ages ago. It starts off slow enough that you can pick it up as your kids learn fairly easily. Its been great for my oldest.
Welcome to Zamber and ltlmrs who joined at the tail end of the last thread. We had lots of road blocks last month, a couple big moves, some murphy's etc. Lets hope Sept is smoother. I think its an extra paycheck month for a bunch of people.
If you need added or removed from the list, or I got your details wrong just let me know and I'll fix it. Pre-Step 1 anstar BelovedK BonnieNova chanibell chistinawc dfunk98 Gray's_Mommy kittywitty lactivistmama luckybamboo madsommer Miasmamma papayapetunia punkrawkmomma27 redvlagrl Stephenie waldorfknitmama Zamber BS#1: Save up...
Get out of Debt, September edition Its hard to believe its almost September. How the heck did that happen? Lets make this the month we get our finances in order. If you want to pay off your credit cards, start savings or get budget help, this is the thread for you. Most of us use Dave Ramsey's method but please join us even if you're following someone else/your own plan. All welcome! Here's DR's plan: These are the Baby Steps: Pre-Step 1: Get current on your...
Just wanted to second the double check Lands End, esp the overstocks area. I picked up a 89$ DD suit for 29$ this summer and see deals in larger sizes fairly often. oh and you can search by bra size to make it easier.
I have an ing account and just move over little streams of money to different sub accounts. I do a rough estimate of what I need for each account (Christmas, dental, vacation etc) then just put in some each month til they're full. Since you have money but it trickles away, I'd set up an automatic deduction before the money can go.
evicting for non-payment can be hard in some areas. I'd give them notice that you want to move back in, that's a far easier route to take in my area anyway. And I think short-term you either have to turn the house over to the bank and walk away from it or move back in and deal with its size/no yard issues.
Make sure the cell quality is good before you drop your landline. A friend of mine is cell only and its okay when she's out and about but from her house the quality is iffy. Sometimes I can't hear her, sometimes there's an echo, and she's tried a few different phones with no improvement.
imamomx2, welcome! Match your coupons with the sales flyers and menu plan is my advice. We didn't do anything too radical to save money, just made the budget, stuck to the budget. Oh, I shouldn't say nothing too radical, my friends think no cell phones is fairly radical. akichan, it will be nice to get a fresh start. I hope things go smoothly at trial. eirual, welcome back! Yikes on the bounced rent cheque, I hope that's not a sign of things to come. Good news on the...