or Connect

Posts by Swan3

I'm putting this and a "New Driver" sign on my vehicle as it scares the heck out of me how aggressive people are when driving. I've been tailgated and cut-off by the same car (and honked at) for going the speed limit...I'm hoping that if they take a second to think that there are children on board that they might settle down a bit. I'm new, so maybe not an exemplary driver....I do try to follow the rules of the road and the speed limits. What's with black pickup trucks...
Quote: Originally Posted by fruitfulmomma I don't know any stats but considering how many women on here I see upset about the possibility of a forced induction because they are pushing 41 weeks, I find it highly suspect. I would be in this club at 40 weeks/2 days...my sis was 10 days past and VBAC as well.
Well you can update her and let her know that research shows that VBAC is now RECOMMENDED over repeat cesarean...precisely because the risks are HIGHER with a repeat section....I don't have a link but the info is out there. Good luck mama with finding a provider and sending positive vibes!
Well no one answered but apparently this is normal....still preggers here. Come baby come!!!
THis morning I awoke to bright red blood streaming down my leg, then had several mucousy clots come out that were dark red. My MW has been here already to check and she's fairly sure that it's the plug, although we're monitoring for anymore trickling blood. I'm still getting a bit on a pad but no gushes and my BP is going between high and normal. She did a lot to reassure me, did an internal exam and it looks like I'm about 1cm dilated....I've also been cramping on & off...
Sent it to DH, who has done something similar!!! Ha ha ha!
You definitely have my prayers....
My first thought was someone grabbed his arm and their fingers left the mark. I'd bring it up not to the co-workers but to a manager, saying this is the mark left on his arm and letting them know that he says a teacher hurt him. It's a tough situation you're in, but I wouldn't keep this quiet for sure.
Quote: quote removed by administrator [ UGH. I'd love to see docs like these up against people like Christiane Northrup...
I think I might just sit her down and say "mom, I'm really excited about being a parent and there's so much to think about. I guess at the end of the day I'll make my own decisions, just as you did and follow my instincts. I feel really confident about that, and just because we may not agree on things doesn't mean that you or I made the wrong decisions. I'd really appreciate having your support and readiness to help if I need it, and part of that is respecting that our...