or Connect

Posts by e&tsmom

thank you for your quick response.  So, what is felt and roving?  I mean, I know what felt is, but i have just seen it in a long thick sheet like thing.  Would I just fold it to stuff it in? where would i get it?  Joannes?   I am removing the foam b/c of the fire retardants, so I would like to stuff it with something that is non-toxic - like cotton, kapok, wool, but it does not have to be organic, and if I could get somthing that would be good to use that is local that...
I am in serious need of help. I would like to buy a chair from ikea and take out the foam and stuff the cover with some green cotton or kapok from a different company. I am not a crafty person at all and I am wondering if this is possible. Is there a trick to stuffing cushions? Any advice u can offer is appreciated. I don't even know where to start. This is the link to the chair of it helps http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/spr/99898678/
Figured this was the best place to post.  DS and I were on a walk with the neighbor kid and her grandma.  He was running and fell.  Got a little scrape.  Nothing too bad and he came back to show us.  The grandma went to check him out before I got there (I was walking with the baby) and she licked her thumb, rubbed the scratch, and assured him it was nothing.  He was fine.  Really.  But it continued to bleed. Not a lot, but more, like a scratch would on a knee.  Here is...
Hi All,   We are looking into vasectomy reversal for Dh.  Anyone have personal experiences with docs around baltimore?
Hi All, just FYI - I am x-posting this... So, DH and I have three wonderful children.  I have had three unevenful pregnancies and three c-sections.  The third, however, was def harder to recover from -I assume because I was older.  We decided to have Dh get a Vasectomy to make things easier and I just didnt want to have another C-section, not to mention that I tend to stress while pg.  I didnt want to go through all of that.  But, almost as soon as it was done I...
Hi All, just FYI - I am x-posting this... So, DH and I have three wonderful children.  I have had three unevenful pregnancies and three c-sections.  The third, however, was def harder to recover from -I assume because I was older.  We decided to have Dh get a Vasectomy to make things easier and I just didnt want to have another C-section, not to mention that I tend to stress while pg.  I didnt want to go through all of that.  But, almost as soon as it was done I...
Mamaecho - how is your husband?   So - Happy Birthday to little Sadie!   Lil - A monestary sounds super cool.  Where?   John - Praying for your DH...   Na - I dont knwo why people are dishonest - but I think it comes down to being flawed and insecure.  We are all certainly flawed, and many are insecure, and for some lying is a coping mechanism.  I know someone close who is a pathalogical liar.  Love thei person to pieces but lies about everything and...
I have been searching for organic hominy to no avail until I just came across Anson Mills.  This company makes products from heirloom seeds and seems utterly awesome.  However, their prices are quite high.  Quite high.  I am used to spending more on organic items, but I just cant do it.  And, you have to buy a mininum of 4 items or 1 10 lb bag of something - both adding up to $60 or more.  Augh.  But, their products look divine.  So, has anyone purchased form them...
Thinking of you SO!   JOhn - That is heartbreaking.  In time she will understand.  How old is she?   Naz - how ya feeling?  Lydia?   Things are well here.  Thanks for the prayers for DH.  Looks like he is on the mend.  Will be a challenge, but certainly doable.  Now, on to more thoughts of going to Seminary.  Of course, he was just in meetings and was told that a promotion may be coming his way in the next year.  He already has a lot of responsibility, so...
Praying for Kay.    NAz - How are you doing?  How is baby Lydia?   Prayer request - Please pray for my husband.  It looks like he will be facing some serious health issues and could use lots of prayers.  Thanks.