or Connect

Posts by Unicorn75

Yep, it is a struggle. DH has been pitching in a bit more, and I have been feeding DD a lot of bread, deli meat, cheese, and fruit. When I feel up to it, I have cooked. However, the "look at raw meat and want to yarf" stage is still in full effect, so I am staying away a bit. We have ordered out, and last night I "cooked" by throwing some turkey keilbasa and pierogies into the oven, and then laid on the couch. Hey, it is technically a home cooked meal. ...
Have you been noticing any changes in your practice? How have you been modifying, if at all? I would love to be able to have a space here to share tips, thoughts, and changes you note as our bodies move through this beautiful, if stressful, process. About me, I have been practicing yoga for about 7 years. I have a home practice, and also attend (regular) yoga classes about 2 times per week, when I can get there! I also do regular meditation practice. I guess I...
Yep, I have baby bloat plus a...ehem....cute little ring of belly fat left over from DD. So, the bloat is displacing the jelly roll out, and that makes me look preggo. Hopefully skin stretching will displace the roll out into a nice smooth band, and then I will have a cute baby bump, as opposed the the jiggly one I have now. I have given up on stressing over it. My body may not be where *I * want it to be, but dammit, I got pregnant on the first try, and things...
sending good baby vibes your way!
CDC is actually being very clear about this: If you have flu or cold symptoms, STAY HOME AND DO NOT PUT COWORKERS AT RISK. In particular if you work in any type of public service industry. Yes, this goes against the American "take some tylenol and stop acting like a pansy and go to work loyal employee" mentality. But please, for the sake of all, keep your germs at home. I would definitely put in a call to the store manager and corporate, and in fact write a...
Quote: Originally Posted by LenaC I normally LOVE my salads, but in this pregnancy, I just can't get myself to chew raw greens. It's really odd. . I feel this way also! My aversion list is growing. So far, it includes oatmeal, parmesan, salmon, yogurt. Salmon and yogurt were two of my main protein sources! This week at the store I could not even walk by the raw meat. I seem to stick with chicken a lot. Today the nausea has really ...
Welcome, and congratulations on your new family member!
I am so sorry for your loss.
How exciting!
Mine go on an ebb and flow, but I can generally find one spot of soreness over on the outer sides. Just breathe! I can't imagine how difficult it must be after experiencing m/c, but just be very gentle with yourself!