or Connect

Posts by luvmy4boyz

Hi, it was my first pregnancy. The doctor was not planning to do an ultrasound at all. I was sure I was having twins right off the bat. I was having twin dreams and I can't explain it but I had the feeling. I was telling everyone in my family it was twins and no one believed me and they would laugh. Eventually I was feeling so much movement I knew there had to be more than one in there but still everyone laughed when I would say "I;m telling you it's twins". When I was...
hiya, I wouldn't make them go. I think they will just resent it. I hope this won't offend anyone but I personaly don't go to church because I hate to say it but I feel like I have met too many people who claim to be really religious or christians and then their behavior shows the opposite and then they go to church and act fake. If I were to go to church I would want it to be for the right reasons and I honestly don't feel you need to go to church to believe in God. I...
Hi, I have 4 boys, my oldest are 13 yr old twins turning 14 Oct. 1st. I also have an 11 yr old and 8 yr old. I've always used positive discipline. My twins are honor roll students and my 11 yr old is high honors. My 8 yr old has a learning disability and while he struggles, he tries his best always and his teachers love him to death.
Hi I am new here and this is my first post besides an introduction. I have to say how pleased I am to see this forum here as I am all for positive discipline (if that is what gentle discipline is). When I see parents who react the way your neighbor does, it only confirms to me that I am doing the right thing with my kids. I was at the park once with a friend of mine who is very vocal about being all for spanking. So we were at the park and my youngest and hers are the...
Hi, My name is Trish and I have 4 boys, Tyler 13, Travis 13 (twins), Zachary, 11, and Chase 8. I'm a stay home mom and have been married to my husband for 12 years. We live in Connecticut and I look forward to getting to know some new people here